• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Man we need theses Playoffs to start. I'm done with the MVP talk and just want to watch some competitive series. I'm definitely looking forward to Jazz vs Clippers and Bucks vs Raptors. Keen on Thunder vs Rockets too, although this is the anti-no MVP talk series.

I've been thinking recently that I wouldn't mind the NBA having the same system as NRL and AFL, so that would be 1 v 4, 2 v 3 (winner in conference semi) loser plays winner of 5 vs 8, 6 vs 7). In this method I would just make the first 2 series being best of 5, the conference semi, final and The Finals best of 7.

The matchups would be tasty: BOS vs WAS, CLE vs TOR, SAS vs HOU, GSW vs LAC, OKC vs MEM, ATL vs CHI, UTA vs POR, MIL vs IND.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Can't believe that they are waiting till after the season to announce the MVP.

Would make OKC and Houston even tastier if it was done before the playoffs.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Poor CP3.
he is a wonderful pg and his team has a lot of talent and experience, on paper they look like contenders but they always seem to fade come the playoffs...it's obviously not working, the team will likely splinter after this season...if i remember correctly, paul, griffin and reddick are all free agents next year...also will rivers keep both his jobs?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
he is a wonderful pg and his team has a lot of talent and experience, on paper they look like contenders but they always seem to fade come the playoffs...it's obviously not working, the team will likely splinter after this season...if i remember correctly, paul, griffin and reddick are all free agents next year...also will rivers keep both his jobs?
Can't believe the minutes Crawford played compared to the minutes Redick played. I was pretty happy with the game 1 results overall, good to see all of the Aussie boys win their opening game (Exum had a DNP).

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah his team will get a few extra calls for the rest of the series...which was probably the goal...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the celtics on their way out losing both home games...doesn't feel like much of an upset though...