• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah people are freaking out because he's not starting?
Hot take reacts only. No reasoned analysis.

It should have been he and Harden starting, there's almost no doubt but I don't really see what's wrong with Steph starting as he's undisputedly one of the best 5 players in the world. The one I'd be far more bent out of shape about is Lowry not starting in the East over Kyrie.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's so awful defensively that you're going to need a seriously good set of defenders around him, or a seriously amazing offence, to be a legit team. He is definitely awesome though.
He's had issues with foul trouble and needs to understand his limitations (ie his athleticism) on the defensive end of the floor. I'm hoping he can work through it because he's a dangerous man with the ball in his hands.

Fwiw I'm not expecting him to make us contenders just get us back to a >.500 team in the near future which I thought would take many years to happen. He's a nice piece to build around though.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Hot take reacts only. No reasoned analysis.

It should have been he and Harden starting, there's almost no doubt but I don't really see what's wrong with Steph starting as he's undisputedly one of the best 5 players in the world. The one I'd be far more bent out of shape about is Lowry not starting in the East over Kyrie.
Or Isaiah Thomas also being overlooked. So hot this year.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Or Isaiah Thomas also being overlooked. So hot this year.
Isaiah will be one of the first bench guys on the list, as he should be. Of all qualified guards IT is last in DRPM, at least he was when I last saw it, which if I'm going to hold bad defence against Kyrie I gotta hold it against him as well. Tough not to love him though.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!

His touch and finishing around the basket are so well developed for a second year player too. We might be able to turn it around quicker than in my wildest dreams.
**** me, first time I've seen this guy play, that's impressive... getting massive Sabonis flashbacks. Similar skillset? Seems like it from that vid.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
They look awesome.

Man, The Process is going to make a great movie / 30 for 30 if the 76ers do manage a playoff spot. Phili are 8-2 from the last 10 and not an unreachable 4.5 games behind the 8th seed.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Knicks fans thinking Boston will give up their Brooklyn pick(s) for Melo. Their board is incredible to read right now.