• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
What a game for the Bulls last night. Wade, Butler, MCW, and Rondo combined for 10/15 from 3 while sucking at every other spot on the floor. :laugh:

It was fun to watch though. There seems to be a lot of chemistry between all these guys which is not something I was expecting. Defense still kind of sucks but offense looked so much better than I thought it would. Somewhat optimistic about this season now.

Really hoping Taj wrecks **** now that he is the undisputed starter of the team. He had that chance once before when he was a sophomore in the league and not really ready for it.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I am certain that Bulls got the better of the deal in the Carter-Williams and Snell trade. Most people I know don't rate MCW but I think it is clear that he has significantly more upside.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My 8-leg multi came up trumps today, picking the winner outright in each of the games. I'm pretty happy about my Brooklyn pick especially. The Thunder-Suns game had me pretty nervous, but Westbrook, is so good.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Your other predictions?
i think cleveland will win too and i am not sure if the warriors winning the west is a sure thing...i agree that james will very likely get his 5th mvp award, as for the rest, the situation is too vague for me to make a prediction...:)

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
What a game for the Bulls last night. Wade, Butler, MCW, and Rondo combined for 10/15 from 3 while sucking at every other spot on the floor. :laugh:

It was fun to watch though. There seems to be a lot of chemistry between all these guys which is not something I was expecting. Defense still kind of sucks but offense looked so much better than I thought it would. Somewhat optimistic about this season now.

Really hoping Taj wrecks **** now that he is the undisputed starter of the team. He had that chance once before when he was a sophomore in the league and not really ready for it.
Why it had to be against the Celtics pisses me off. Anyway. What really killed against the Bulls was susceptibility to conceding offensive rebounds.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
westbrook on hyperdrive, one assist away from starting with 3 triple-doubles, the first three games of the season...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I am certain that Bulls got the better of the deal in the Carter-Williams and Snell trade. Most people I know don't rate MCW but I think it is clear that he has significantly more upside.
So long as he works out his shot selection.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Why it had to be against the Celtics pisses me off. Anyway. What really killed against the Bulls was susceptibility to conceding offensive rebounds.
You guys got us back last night, though did your best to **** up.

Going to Bulls-Knicks game. Gonna be weird af.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Harden has 4 30-15 games already this season. With Dwight gone I might be able to watch some Rockets games this season.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Steph only 3-9 from inside the 3 point line. Poor.

Amazing stuff, I love how he went huge immediately after his 3 point streak ended.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
one game after his trey streak stopped, curry starts another in spectacular fashion...poor anthony davis...