• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Agent TBY

International Captain
Legit teared up at the start of the interview.

Rooted against him, booed him, but what he and his team just achieved is... wow.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Amazing achievement. LeBron is the clear #2 all-time now. Steve Kerr has a lot to answer for here, when they were up clear at half time he played Varejao and they got smoked. Let Cleveland back into the game. Then in the 4th he sits Curry (why?) and THEN when they're rolling and killing the Cavs with the small lineup he takes out Barnes and puts Ezeli in, who instantly gives up six points to LeBron and gets pulled. It's game seven of the ****ing finals, you play your best lineup as much as humanly possible. What are you saving them for? They should've has a 6-man rotation for the whole second half.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can't put how I feel into words. So jealous of Johnners and Ikki right now. I hope to feel it one day with the Nuggz.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Man is a scumbag. Pure scumbag, hope he's tastin'
Should have seen his tweets after Game 6.

LeBron and Kyrie did it man...what a game. What a series. I was feeling sick with anxiety at the end, these two were clutch as hell. Green is also a beast...man imagine if he was on the Cavs.