• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Will the last game be more physical than how the rest of the series with more heat developing with the Curry incident, I wonder. Game 7s are usually full of physicality. GS will need Iguadola so badly in this game. He will play for sure I think.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
What an achievement it would be if the Cavs pull off this series win. First title for Cleveland and it happens with them coming back from a 3-1 deficit against a 73 win team.

And of course dubs 73-9 season won't mean much without a title. :)

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Bron leads these finals in points,boards,assists,steals and blocks. Ridiculous, I hope he carries them over the line.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
So Bron leads these finals in points,boards,assists,steals and blocks. Ridiculous, I hope he carries them over the line.
I honestly think they got this now. They have all the momentum and the dubs look banged up.

And if they don't win I hope he still gets the FMVP.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting stat going round: both teams go into game 7 tied with 610 points each for the series.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I think GSW will win and I hope they do, mainly for the legacy of the whole season that they've put together. But you can't begrudge the Cavs the win after all the town has gone through. Bron the only guy on the team I remotely like tho.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
uhhhhh Iguodala? Hurt his back in this game, had treatment multiple times. Could barely walk all game, was basically a turnstile on defence and couldn't jump at all. Without him to guard LeBron they are done.
he will be ready by sunday...and i agree, if he can't pester lebron all night sunday, the warriors are done.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i want golden state to win but he has been phenomenal and no one other than die-hard warriors fans would grudge him a victory if he and the team manages it...it would be a legacy shaping win for lebron's career...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
he will be ready by sunday...and i agree, if he can't pester lebron all night sunday, the warriors are done.
I dunno, back injuries are ****ed. I've had back spasms before and apart from not being able to stand up of my own will for 24-36 hours I was affected by them for over two weeks, even with meds to stop it spasming. I know he will be getting the highest level of care but I can't see it being any good on a 2 day turn-around.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Why is Kerr sitting Steph in the 4th Q of Game 7 of the finals. Why did Kerr run Varejao out there for a 5 minute stretch that let the Cavs back into the game. Why did I skip breakfast, I'm hungry as **** right now.