• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Also, spent yesterday listening to all the podcasts recorded after game 5.

BS can curate some great content, but he can be hard to listen to at times.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Also, spent yesterday listening to all the podcasts recorded after game 5.

BS can curate some great content, but he can be hard to listen to at times.
His views on basketball have become progressively worse over the last 6 years or so. You can tell he doesn't watch any games bar the occasional Celtic game. If you want a good basketball pod listen to Nate Duncan's pod. Best one going.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
His views on basketball have become progressively worse over the last 6 years or so. You can tell he doesn't watch any games bar the occasional Celtic game. If you want a good basketball pod listen to Nate Duncan's pod. Best one going.
Cheers, been listening to Zach Lowe's for a year as the best way of getting my fix, but will jump on board. Think Simmons depends on who he has on, when it's one of his "mates" he's rubbish, when it's someone with more knowledge than him that he's prepared to defer to, then he's alright.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I've hitched my wagon to Kevin Love, I'd love to see him get his hand on a ring after all the criticism he gets. Felt like the Cavs were a better chance of getting by if Thunder made it.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've hitched my wagon to Kevin Love, I'd love to see him get his hand on a ring after all the criticism he gets. Felt like the Cavs were a better chance of getting by if Thunder made it.
Can see compelling stories on both sides tbh. **** it, may the best team win...