• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're reading too much into it, I wasn't referring to 'we' as I would if I was talking about a team I supported, I was talking about just fans of the game in general. I literally don't care who wins any series most of the time (unless it's the Lakers, **** the Lakers). Westbrook is one of my favourite players. I just want good basketball games. I also only 'supported' the Nuggets 'cause of Iverson, and I 'supported' the Heat 'cause I wanted Lebron to prove the haterz (ie. you ;)) wrong.
How the f did I miss this? Have no recollection of it whatsoever.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It was when I first started getting back into the NBA, right around the season before he was traded to Detroit. Stayed with them for a few years after just because I felt like I needed to have a team, but gave up on that around about the time they made the conference finals.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't mean to be a nitpicky dick, but I guess I will be anyway, haha. I mean I get that you support teams by their play style/players and not where they're from. It makes sense since you don't identify with any city. But "we" with you has been Nuggz, then Heat, now Warriors. I guess it's weird to me because I work with lifelong Warriors fans who have supported them through some real **** and have earned the right to say "we got this". I don't know man, I don't wanna call out how anybody supports a team, I sure wouldn't like if someone did that to me, but I would feel weird going all in for a team that I haven't been through the hard times for.
Noted. Definitely gonna do this all the time to you now :ph34r:

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i still think the thunder will take this series, and if they do, i would hope the ring as well..

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Your view?
A double-team will nearly always force the ball out of his hands whereas 8/10 he'll either create a good shot for himself or someone else when he has a favourable matchup with a big man.

This all obviously depends in whether you actually double-team properly or half-assed.