• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
yeah and it is freaking out the cavalier fans right now...
I'd be genuinely stunned if he left Cleveland again. It'd be legacy suicide for him to do it. The only way I think it could possibly happen is something like Irving for Paul, Love+whatever for Melo and then Wade takes less money to sign there. Would be insane.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
What's everyone's thoughts on Myles Turner? I like reading the rookie ladder but I can't believe that D'Angelo Russell is still ahead of Turner. Winslow seems to always get rated highly because he plays big minutes on a playoff team, not sure why Turner doesn't get the same treatment.
He's pretty good but plays poor defence and can't really shoot at all outside 15 feet. Decent player who's had a very good season but I'd still have D'Angelo above him comfortably. D'Angelo has Lillard-sized upside if he can improve his 3-point shot a bit.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame buddy!
meh...they aren't too selective about who they bring into the HOF these days...:), just kidding...he was a great scorer and probably deserved to be there, the only thing that irritates me that people tend to significantly overrate the guy...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yesss Pistons are playoff bound. I'll be interested to see if SVG wants to try and aim for that 7th spot or if he'll rest our starting 5 a bit who frequently play big minutes. Pacers have a pretty easy schedule and hold the tie-breaker over us, so I'm thinking we will play Cavs.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the warriors clinch the west, hey the nuggets have now beaten both the spurs and the warriors, don't know if there are too many teams that can say that this year...:)

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Golden State have matched the record, must win the last game to clinch it. Bulls out of the playoff, Pistons in it seems. Atlanta third, with the Heat and Celtics set to fight out home court advantages v. one another. That was the 2015-106 regular season. Now to get down to the small matter of the playoffs.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
looks like houston may sneak into the 8th playoff spot, if that happens, the warriors will have a ticklish first rounder...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Bulls are eliminated. This team under Thibs would've easily won 10 more games and gotten a 3rd or 4th seed. They would then be eliminated by the Cavs but we would still some ****ing effort. What a pathetic season.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
looks like you are look to trade gasol this offseason...any chance of enticing durant to come there?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
looks like houston may sneak into the 8th playoff spot, if that happens, the warriors will have a ticklish first rounder...
I reckon Utah with their strong interior defence and some good wing pieces will be more of a challenegs than the disfunction that is Houston at the moment.

Bulls are eliminated. This team under Thibs would've easily won 10 more games and gotten a 3rd or 4th seed. They would then be eliminated by the Cavs but we would still some ****ing effort. What a pathetic season.
I feel for you guys. Was reading an SB nation article on how this season the Bulls players have lost more playing time to injury than any other season where Derrick Rose was mostly healthy.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I spent the best part of 15 years hating the guy, but dammit I'm going to miss Kobe. Wish him the best for his retirement.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
historic night for the nba with the warriors winning their 73rd in a blowout and a hollywood ending for kobe's career, 60 points in a win over the jazz in his final game!