• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Bulls aren't trading Jimmy Butler. 26yo superstars aren't found on trees, even if you got 3 first rounders out of someone it still isn't a guarantee, Jimmy is.
Fair point. Plus he's locked in the long term, with the salary cap rising he could become very "affordable" as time goes by. Even so that would have been quite the catch for the Celtics. Imagine the defensive intensity of a Marcus Smart-Avery Bradley-Jimmy Butler- Jae Crowder-Amir Johnson lineup

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
All the rumours floating out there about the guy Ainge was talking about when they had a deal on the table are bull**** IMO. Zach Lowe is right, it was Kevin Love and the Cavs pulled out of it at the last minute. It's the only rumour that I've read so far that even makes a modicum of sense.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
re: Butler again. It's also worth noting that he plays at the shallowest position in the league right now. There's only 4 (or 5 if you count Middleton I guess?) truly elite shooting guards in the league atm, which is a huge advantage over other teams. Especially with his size and speed.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the thunder is beaten by a solid san antonio and the warriors cruise...

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
james wants to play with anthony, wade and paul..? so does that mean he is going to leave cleveland again?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
james wants to play with anthony, wade and paul..? so does that mean he is going to leave cleveland again?
Maybe he is on the US Basketball RIo selection committee.

Well done Knicks btw, doing the biz against the Bulls twice.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
bulls have been bad for a while now. I'm more concerned that the Wizards get in. This wiz vs wolves match on right now has been great.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pistons now on a 5 game win streak. So good for us that Bulls and Wizards are on 2 game losing streaks - both losing to teams under .500 at home.

What's everyone's thoughts on Myles Turner? I like reading the rookie ladder but I can't believe that D'Angelo Russell is still ahead of Turner. Winslow seems to always get rated highly because he plays big minutes on a playoff team, not sure why Turner doesn't get the same treatment.