• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really happy to see the Pistons trade for Tobias Harris. Jennings definitely had to go and was good trade-bait. I didn't mind Ersan but he was just solid.

We probably need to upgrade on Steve Blake as a backup PG though, now.
Thoughts on the DMo pickup? Love him when he's healthy but you gotta be cautious with a guy who's had back problems before and giving up a first for him.

edit: Just saw Mo played 71 games last season (his most ever) so I must've imagined the back problems. Him and Thornton is a nice return.

Last edited:

duffer

Thoughts on the DMo pickup? Love him when he's healthy but you gotta be cautious with a guy who's had back problems before and giving up a first for him.

edit: Just saw Mo played 71 games last season (his most ever) so I must've imagined the back problems. Him and Thornton is a nice return.
Heh, oh dear

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I like Motiejunas when fit and thought the deal was worth giving up a hopefully non-lottery draft pick for. I hadn't looked at his return date though, so if his back is messed up, it might be for the best (hopefully SVG finds a quality rookie now).

Now, I love our starting 5 plus Stanley Johnson too. The rest of the bench is pretty weak though; so our starters are going to have to continue logging big minutes. The fact that I'm excited about Jodie Meeks returning soon shows where we are at though. Great win at Cavs today!

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Curry aside (he is incredible to watch), I am a bit tired of watching every one try so many three pointers. Get the feeling some thing like 2.5 points would be better for 3 pointers.

duffer

Seriously though, watching these Warriors and Steph goes beyond watching a sports team, it feels like I'm watching greatness that I'll remember and cherish my whole life and I can't miss an opportunity to see. It's incredible.