• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He did this last season too (Went 28/9/7 for the regular season), it's just that Steph has gotten all the glory.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
He did this last season too (Went 28/9/7 for the regular season), it's just that Steph has gotten all the glory.
Didn't do it shooting nearly 50% from the field though. In fact he was shooting them out of games down the stretch really. Steph is set to break his own 3PT in a season record by over 100, and could quite conceivably hit 400 3's in a season where nobody has ever hit 300 before. I'd say the glory is well deserved.

duffer

Didn't do it shooting nearly 50% from the field though. In fact he was shooting them out of games down the stretch really. Steph is set to break his own 3PT in a season record by over 100, and could quite conceivably hit 400 3's in a season where nobody has ever hit 300 before. I'd say the glory is well deserved.
Oh yeah I agree, he's the best thing to happen to the league in a long long time. Just saying it's sort of unfortunate for Rusty that his achievements are being overlooked when in most other seasons he'd be right at the forefront.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If he joins the Warriors it's a lock he'll win rings. Steph, Dray, Klay and KD is a historically talented team and all in their 20's. I'd love it tbh, wouldn't miss a game.
I don't think the KD Warriors thing will happen. Let's see.

John Wall is some one I enjoy watching a lot. Had a terrific game despite the loss the GSW..

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
If he joins the Warriors it's a lock he'll win rings. Steph, Dray, Klay and KD is a historically talented team and all in their 20's. I'd love it tbh, wouldn't miss a game.
Yeah that would be one spectacular starting 5...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
wow this houston team is unrecognizable as the one who really pushed golden state in the playoffs last season...harden has been playing better as the season progressed but the team as a whole has been AWOL a lot...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Never reckoned he was gonna survive very long. Who's he gonna hire to run the triangle now?

that was sarcasm...it was definitely not a shocker, fisher's performance has been underwhelming to say the least...porzingis has been the lone bright spot for them this season...i heard reports of luke walton being considered for the position...i don't know if getting another inexperienced coach is the answer here...walton did a great job with the warriors when kerr was out but there is a night and day difference in the personnel on both teams...

duffer

Broussard on ESPN: "The Clippers called the Nuggets and offered Blake Griffin & Lance Stephenson for Jokic, Will Barton, Gallanari & Faried"

Hmmmmmmm.....

edit: It's a start I guess but can't see us giving away ALL our good pieces for just Blake.

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Charlottte trying to get Dwight Howard. Offering the same Kaminsky they passed that grand daddy offer from the Celtics to draft :wacko:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Really happy to see the Pistons trade for Tobias Harris. Jennings definitely had to go and was good trade-bait. I didn't mind Ersan but he was just solid.

We probably need to upgrade on Steve Blake as a backup PG though, now.