I'm less sure about the Heat winning the next game than I was about Game 3, but I personally would never bet money against the best team in the league unless the odds were absolutely stupefying.
The Heat are 46-5 in their last 51 games and in one of those losses Lebron James didn't play a single second. They've legitimately lost 4 times since February 1st. Why would you bet against that?
Last edited by dontcloseyoureyes; 27-05-2013 at 07:43 AM.
The one, the only CW Black
Code:47.3 W Coppinger to Heads Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!
They're only around $2.30 now ftr.
So my mate just texted me back and he's Asian and he just said "why you gotta be racist?"
Think he misinterpreted the "dontcloseyoureyes" bit.
If the Pacers starting five could play 48 minutes a game and not get exhausted then the series would be a lot closer, but they can't and the series isn't as close as he seems to think The main problem for the Pacers is that they're playing as well as they possibly can in this series, and the Heat are barely in second gear.
1. Miami is undersized
2. Indiana has the best centres in the league right now
3. Indiana's big men are doing a good job of defending the basket
4. He didn't necessarily think Indiana was going to win, they were just value.
Last edited by Prince EWS; 27-05-2013 at 01:55 PM.
2) Um what? Firstly, Indiana have one centre, Roy Hibbert, and at his absolute best he's probably the 5th best centre in the league. What? :S
3) Roy Hibbert is a good defender and has lessened his tendency to get into foul trouble this season significantly, which is a very good thing. David West is strong, but a pretty average defender and Paul George just got decimated in the post by Lebron. Indiana are a good defensive unit but the Heat are an amazing offensive force, as good if not better on offense as Indiana are on defense.
Last edited by dontcloseyoureyes; 27-05-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Its probably not just that Miami are good at 'small' ball. Its probably also because the guy they've got playing 40 minutes a night at small forward is as big as most power forwards in the league (6 '9, 270 odd pounds) and still very fast. Not to mention the other mismatches they get from Wade and Bosh.
Birdman has also helped them quite a bit with his energy and size since he has come in. They noticeably improved after he came. Probably moreso because of his energy since he doesn't play enough minutes but his size stops them getting abused in a lot of games.
I think there'll sooner be another Bradman than another Warne. - Gidgeon Haigh
[Warne is] the greatest bowler ever produced in this entire world - Muttiah Muralidaran
[Warne is] the greatest bowler of all time - Glenn McGrath
In my opinion Shane Warne is the greatest cricketer who's ever lived - Ian Botham
Warne is the greatest cricketer to pick up a ball ever.
And is the greatest bowler I have ever laid eyes on. - Brian Lara
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)