• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
what is it with centers and ****ty free throw shooting? is it like a tradition that they feel they have to honor or something?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My eastern order:
1 Chicago 2 Cleveland 3 Miami 4 Toronto 5 Atlanta 6 Detroit 7 Boston 8 Washington

West:
1 Golden State 2 LA Clippers 3 Oklahoma 4 San Antonio 5 Houston 6 Memphis 7 Dallas 8 Utah

MVP - Steph Curry
Rookie - Towns
Rebound - Drummond
Just looking at my prediction from 3 months ago. Overrated Bulls and Heat too much. The only teams I named that aren't currently seeded are my 8th seeds in both conferences and I think Jazz have a good chance of getting that spot, Wizards are going to struggle.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I guess it could be because he's a bad coach and they want to maximise their potential Simmons chances, but it's most likely what Pratters suggested.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
With the talk of KD maybe joining GS rumours, I wonder if KD will win a championship when it's all said and done. Difficult to see him at OKC winning one right now..

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
With the talk of KD maybe joining GS rumours, I wonder if KD will win a championship when it's all said and done. Difficult to see him at OKC winning one right now..
2012 was their best chance but unfortunately for them they were up against the Heatles at their absolute peak. Having a **** coach didn't help either.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If he joins the Warriors it's a lock he'll win rings. Steph, Dray, Klay and KD is a historically talented team and all in their 20's. I'd love it tbh, wouldn't miss a game.