Page 214 of 243 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3638
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: ***Official NBA Thread***

International Vice-Captain Riggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andruid View Post
    On the other hand, one could say they lost because he scored 44 points. What were his percentages. Whilst we are here the absurd made up rumors are already with us Stephen A. hearing C's-Clips whispers - Boston Celtics Blog - ESPN Boston
    They lost because when they needed him most in the end of the 4th an OT, he was absolutely ****ed from playing every minute of the game. And saying he shot too much is just completely absurd, who else is going to shoot it on that team?
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

klay's 6th foul was huge. 50-50 call, if that goes the other way, which it probably would have at home, don't think they lose that.

International Vice-Captain andruid's Avatar
    Sometimes I'm online, Sometimes I'm offline
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    They lost because when they needed him most in the end of the 4th an OT, he was absolutely ****ed from playing every minute of the game. And saying he shot too much is just completely absurd, who else is going to shoot it on that team?
    Point taken. Don't know Golden State's roster well enough I was assuming The Spurs defensive scheme was to based on reducing the Warrior's offence to bad Curry isos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    All these Broad fans are no doubt Kohli fans too. Fans of tosspot wankers.

Cricket Champion! Jackpot Champion!
    Haha, just saw this GIF. Nate Robinson is so gangsta... a little floater and then a slap on Lebron on the way down.

★★★★★

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    I think KD is gonna beast and put up career numbers, but that won't be enough to get them past Memphis. Grizz in 6. Spurs are gonna eat GSW alive despite Curry playing out of his mind. Spurs in 5.

The East is about to get absolutely nasty. There is not a team left in the East that doesn't absolutely hate, just hate, the other three teams. Anyway, my Bulls have a lot of heart but they're outmatched and beat-up, and Wade's coming off eight days of much needed rest. If Deng and Hinrich are healthy I can see it going to 6, otherwise we're out in 5. Pacers will beat out Knicks in 6 or 7. We've seen how the Knicks respond to physical play and Pacers are about as physical as it gets.

I think Spurs vs Grizzlies will be a fun series with Memphis going to the finals to face the defending champs Miami, who will beat out Pacers in 6 or 7 depending on Wade's health.
    I was off by a game in each of the western series but so far so good. I also didn't figure Curry's form would be good enough to trouble SA this much.
    RIP Craigos

International Vice-Captain andruid's Avatar
    Sometimes I'm online, Sometimes I'm offline
    Very good calls man. My sense is the Miami-Indiana will be unsuitable for kids under the age of 12

**** that was an awesome game between the Pacers and Heat! James showing his class at the end.

Such a strange decision by Vogel to sit Hibbert on defence on those last two Heat plays. Twitter is exploding about it, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Such a strange decision by Vogel to sit Hibbert on defence on those last two Heat plays. Twitter is exploding about it, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
    One of the worst coaching decisions of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    One of the worst coaching decisions of all time.
    I would hold off on such hyperbole, but it wasn't pretty.

The prevailing logic going around is that he wanted to make sure Chris Bosh wasn't left open in the mid-range (Bosh is funnily enough the best mid-range shooter in the league this year, which is obviously because of the team he plays on, but meh). I'm fine with the logic the first time, but Hibbert should've been in the second time after Lebron obviously drove because Roy wasn't there.

I can only think that he trusted George to stay in front and force Lebron to take the jumper, which would've worked if George didn't overplay to Lebrons right and allow him the lane. In reality, the Hibbert thing is only a thing because George played poor defence on the last play.

Chicken Champion! Battle Pong Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Daryl Morey ‏@dmorey
    Best draft interview answers ever part 1: player, can you pass a drug test? [grabs table] TODAY?!?
    "Under the spreading chestnut tree,
    I sold you and you sold me."

Cricket Champion! Jackpot Champion!
    You know you're awesome when you score a triple double (30-10-10) on 50% shooting, hit the game winner, and it was kind of a quiet night for you.

i really want duncan to win his 5th ring but the heat will win this year...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

did you guys see this pic? awesome.

http://instagram.com/p/ZpCxJ2l2Tp/#

Thread Information