• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
DETROIT BASKETBALL. What a win against the Warriors who all of a sudden don't seem invincible at all.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Am I the only one who has noticed that San Antonio have been sneaking up on Golden start and are givuing up less than 90 points a game on defense. I want what Pop is smoking :wub:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Am I the only one who has noticed that San Antonio have been sneaking up on Golden start and are givuing up less than 90 points a game on defense. I want what Pop is smoking :wub:
yeah but they have played a lot more home games until now, let's see if the picture still looks the same once that evens out a little, in any case they are the best two teams in the nba by far, there is a lot of daylight between them and the other good teams like the cavs, the thunder and the clippers...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really? Haven't followed Cleveland at all this season. Cavs fans meltdown on realgm is pretty funny though.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
So Blatt's gone. What do we think of Woj's accusations that Lebron poisoned the well?
Woj has always made point to go after Lebron, in his writing. So there is that. Still, it shows how much ego management is important to NBA coaching. Where else do you get sacked for taking your team to a finals and being top of the conference at the halfway point of the next season?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think much of blatt as a coach and the Cavs will be fine without him but it was still an odd timing for the firing...regardless of what the GM says, I can't think how they could have come to this decision without Lebron's approval...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Woj has always made point to go after Lebron, in his writing. So there is that. Still, it shows how much ego management is important to NBA coaching. Where else do you get sacked for taking your team to a finals and being top of the conference at the halfway point of the next season?
Pretty much the reason I asked the question. Woj is probably the king of itk's but has a irrational hard-on for Lebron which makes me skeptical.