Cricket Player Manager
Page 213 of 253 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3785
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: ***Official NBA Thread***

International Vice-Captain andruid's Avatar
    Sometimes I'm online, Sometimes I'm offline
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    So happy to read the Jason Collins story. Hopefully he encourages more players to stop denying themselves and come out.
    He's a free agent now. Lets see if anyone's actually willing to toss him the ~ vet min contract his actual basketball skills are worth or if all this back slapping is just talk. He'd make a good veteran big, with his height and solid screens.
    Quote Originally Posted by fredfertang View Post
    Why don't the boxers have any head protection any more?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Burgey submitted a class action suggesting they harden the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by andruid View Post
    He's a free agent now. Lets see if anyone's actually willing to toss him the ~ vet min contract his actual basketball skills are worth or if all this back slapping is just talk. He'd make a good veteran big, with his height and solid screens.
    There's no doubt that he'll be picked up and he would've been if this never happened. He's spent all of his career in the league just to guard the best big men and set solid picks. Someone in the west will pick him up just to spend some time on Dwight like he did for ATL the last few seasons and soak up 6 fouls. Spurs maybe.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Personally I'm hoping Boston bring him back, now that I've given up on Chris Wilcox ever taking rebounding, or any defence seriously.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    No Rose
    No Deng
    No Hinrich
    No problem

Seriously though, Noah is a ****ing warrior. I can't imagine how much pain he's been in throughout this series, and he straight up owns Lopez in a game 7. 24/14 and 6 blocks.
    RIP Craigos

Nets were a joke today. Played well for 5 minutes.

Not looking forward to the ridiculous amount of "will Rose come back to play the Heat?" bull**** we're gonna hear though\.

So what do we think now that the Westbrook situation has shaken out?

I think Spurs vs. Grizz is almost a lock for the WCF. The Spurs will torch the Warriors on offense, who's gonna stay in front of TP and Manu? The Grizz will do the business without Westbrook in the series imo, Tony Allen will make it hard enough for Durant and they have absolutely nothing else on offense.

East is interesting. The Bulls are a monster, I think they'll take it 6 at least, but probably lose, and I have no idea who's going to win Pacers-Knicks.

Yeah I can't even turn the sports radio on anymore because of the Rose BS.

I think KD is gonna beast and put up career numbers, but that won't be enough to get them past Memphis. Grizz in 6. Spurs are gonna eat GSW alive despite Curry playing out of his mind. Spurs in 5.

The East is about to get absolutely nasty. There is not a team left in the East that doesn't absolutely hate, just hate, the other three teams. Anyway, my Bulls have a lot of heart but they're outmatched and beat-up, and Wade's coming off eight days of much needed rest. If Deng and Hinrich are healthy I can see it going to 6, otherwise we're out in 5. Pacers will beat out Knicks in 6 or 7. We've seen how the Knicks respond to physical play and Pacers are about as physical as it gets.

I think Spurs vs Grizzlies will be a fun series with Memphis going to the finals to face the defending champs Miami, who will beat out Pacers in 6 or 7 depending on Wade's health.
    Last edited by nightprowler10; 05-05-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Two bad plays drawn up at the end there and it's OKC's game.

Still, it took a ridiculous performance from Martin to get this done. He won't be able to do that all series.

The Heat-Bulls and Pacers-Knicks series could serve as a very interesting study of small ball v. size. Noah, Lebron, Hibbert and Melo the key characters here. Out west methinks its a case of can the Spurs be stopped?

BULLS!

I know **** all about basketball but it amazes me how short the favourites are in the sport when they play at home.

Haha, I can't believe this ****ing team. This is Miami's series until they **** it up, but man oh man do I love watching the Bulls play. My wife was going nuts on FB like a n00b fan. I think I've created a monster.

If the Warriors can't win when Steph scores 44, they're ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    BULLS!

I know **** all about basketball but it amazes me how short the favourites are in the sport when they play at home.
    Considering 3 of their best 5 players were out injured for the game and this Heat team broke their franchise record for wins in a season, had the second longest winning streak of all time (27 games) and have a player who just won his 3rd MVP in 4 years, whatever the line was, it was fair.

Considering 3 of their best 5 players were out injured for the game and this Heat team broke their franchise record for wins in a season, had the second longest winning streak of all time (27 games) and have a player who just won his 3rd MVP in 4 years, whatever the line was, it was fair.
    Bulls were down by 2 points in the last quarter and paying like $5 or something. Obviously you know far far more than me, but that seemed cray cray.

If the Warriors can't win when Steph scores 44, they're ****ed.
    On the other hand, one could say they lost because he scored 44 points. What were his percentages. Whilst we are here the absurd made up rumors are already with us Stephen A. hearing C's-Clips whispers - Boston Celtics Blog - ESPN Boston

Thread Information