• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Simmons ball handling is his best asset and when he scored 43 points it showed that he can take enough shots. I just hope the 76ers miss out on him and he goes to the Lakers or Celtics (through the Nets pick). Lakers could be fun again with Clarkson Russell Simmons Randle and a big not named Hibbert from Kobe's contract.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Im calling a Pacers win over GSW today. .

Btw, do you think Kobe will make all star this year? I hope he doesnt, if you want to watch Kobe play for fans watch a Lakers game. All stars needs first timers Draymond and Kawhi.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Actually there will be some amazing players left out

Curry
Harden
Griffin
Davis
Leonard

Gasol Green Thompson Westbrook Durant Paul Aldridge Bledsoe

No Dirk, Duncan, Wiggins, Lillard. I just think Bledsoe is having a better year compared to Lillard.

Edit - forgot Boogie too. Deron Williams has been really good, Favors too. Let everyone play except Kobe.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Im calling a Pacers win over GSW today. .

Btw, do you think Kobe will make all star this year? I hope he doesnt, if you want to watch Kobe play for fans watch a Lakers game. All stars needs first timers Draymond and Kawhi.
i am also calling a pacers win today...and no even if sentimental fans select him, he should yield his spot at the all-stars to a more deserving player...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
When the game which has your best fantasy team players goes into overtime :w00t::w00t::w00t:

That aside now its up to the pace and space Celtics to stop the Warriors. Even before the Chicago game folk are like good luck on Friday.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the bucks probably has the best chance to stop the warriors' streak tomorrow...the 2nd game of a back-to-back when they just went into double overtime in the first game and playing without thompson and barnes has to take a toll...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
down 11 at the half...they need to have a spectacular second half on both ends of the floor to make that happen...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yes it felt like the teams swapped uniforms for the last few minutes. I liked Greek freaks game, Monroe too.

Im loving the east so far, Pistons have moved into the 8! The east has 13 decent to good teams this year, fun seeing teams jump around the standings constantly.

Last edited: