• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yep, the mavs lost chandler, ellis and aminu...now they have nowitzki and mathews...may be headed for the lottery...

Fusion

Global Moderator
As much as I hate the fact that he completely screwed my team and is a piece of ****, this did make for one of the most interesting days of following the NBA. The emoji wars were epic. Cuban losing his mind trying to find his home address was surreal. The Clippers basically holding him hostage so he doesn't change his mind again was hilarious. Surely this is a candidate for a future 30 for 30 doc. This league man.

P.S: Hey DJ, hope you don't tear an ACL or something. I hear karma is a bitch.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
As much as I hate the fact that he completely screwed my team and is a piece of ****, this did make for one of the most interesting days of following the NBA. The emoji wars were epic. Cuban losing his mind trying to find his home address was surreal. The Clippers basically holding him hostage so he doesn't change his mind again was hilarious. Surely this is a candidate for a future 30 for 30 doc. This league man.

yeah this was hilarious the way it turned out...i am sure the team and the fans will give him a proper welcome the next time jordan visits dallas with the clippers...:)

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Is there a site with a play by play of all this? Cbf reading a 110 page realgm thread.

duffer

Ty DUI again. It's ****ing insane that a guy who finished third in the league in assists last season has no trade value(or even negative value). Cut his ass so he doesn't make Mudiay toxic too. We have Jameer as a reliable vet backup.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
A whole bunch of Eastern Conference teams have used free agency to be not so awful. Knicks, Bucks, Celtics, Pistons. Hopefully we het a balanced NBA.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
it's the spurs, the rockets, the warriors, the clippers and the thunder in the west, five good-to-great teams...the east has the cavaliers and the heat...chicago is on paper a good team but based on what they did last season, i don't see how they can get past either the cavs or the new and improved heat...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Anyone interested in some NBA fantasy? You don't have to be crazy about it but attending the draft and setting a lineup every week are expected (looking at you, np!).

Playing through yahoo this time around. Flick me a PM if you're interested.

duffer

Man, I'd love to play but I know I'd end up missing a few rounds, fall behind and just stop at some point of the season.

Anyways, who's everybody's League Pass teams this season?