Page 207 of 245 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3674
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: ***Official NBA Thread***

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Haha, he even waited for KG by the Celtics team bus. It was ridiculous how easily he got bothered by the physical play from Bulls a few weeks ago and got thrown out. Doc basically applied the same strategy. Thibs still helping him out it seems
    RIP Craigos

Don't blame Melo for flipping out from what KG said. Dude is a complete ****wit.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Don't blame Melo for flipping out from what KG said. Dude is a complete ****wit.
    Just read about what he said. KG is a fake tough guy, but he wanted to throw him off his game, and he did just that. I'd be shocked if other stars don't hear **** like that all the time. I'm sure they respond with the ball or a hard foul or two, they don't stand outside the opposing team's locker room. Melo just lets it all get to him.

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Could go for some Cheerios myself itbt.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    I'd be shocked if other stars don't hear **** like that all the time.
    According to Jalen on his podcast with Simmons yesterday, one of the unspoken rules of the NBA in regards to trash talk are wives and children. Seeing as though he was one of the great trash talkers in the sport, I'd be very surprised if he was lying. He implied that very few people would ever cross that line, with KG and Gary Payton among the few who would, especially at a time where Lala and Melo have been having serious relationship trouble. KG is a douchebag and I honestly think Melo would wipe his blood all over the pavement. It would never happen of course, but Melo is a Baltimore boy and would do the business if tens of millions of dollars weren't involved.

It'll be fun on the 24th when the Knicks hit the Garden and the whole crowd is waving boxes of honey nut at him though haha.
    Last edited by dontcloseyoureyes; 10-01-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Melo's just as much of a pussy as KG is. Would probably try to sucker punch him and run away again. Meh, can't stand either of them.

On second thoughts, you're right. I forgot about the whole punch and run episode with Melo a few years back. I don't like either player but I ****ing hate Garnett more than any player in the league. Just can't stand the way he carries himself on the court.

ps. spot da kid who got bullied in skool lol

the lakers "super team" are toast, headed for the lottery! has there ever been a situation where a team touted as one of the strongest contenders failed this miserably? nothing in recent memory seems to compare...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

So Seattle might be getting the Kings after all.

International Vice-Captain andruid's Avatar
    Sometimes I'm online, Sometimes I'm offline
    Given what the Maloofs are capable of the deal could still collapse
    Quote Originally Posted by fredfertang View Post
    Why don't the boxers have any head protection any more?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Burgey submitted a class action suggesting they harden the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by andruid View Post
    Given what the Maloofs are capable of the deal could still collapse
    Yeah I just read that there are a couple of groups interested in buying and keeping the team in Sacramento. The Seattle group has is a handshake agreement with the Maloofs but yeah I'll believe it when it happens.

In other news, bulls still own the Knicks.

Yeah I just read that there are a couple of groups interested in buying and keeping the team in Sacramento. The Seattle group has is a handshake agreement with the Maloofs but yeah I'll believe it when it happens.
    In other news, bulls still own the Knicks.
    And with Derick Rose comin back I reckon these guys could blow by both Miami and Boston (who planned their refrecvi off seasons eyeing each other)

We can only beat Miami in the playoffs if we're healthy and our front court steps up offensively, that's the only way we can them really hurt them.

We can only beat Miami in the playoffs if we're healthy and our front court steps up offensively, that's the only way we can them really hurt them.
    Boston took em to game 7 with the likes of Greg Stiemsma, Ryan Hollins and Sean Williams passing for Kevin Garnett's back up. The real conundrum in that squad is Lebron James

Deng can't stop LeBron, but he can slow him down some. This is where Noah's health and help defense, and overall perimeter defense to take away his drive and kick will be crucial. In '11, our biggest problem was actually our offense, and as long as our bigs can keep up the excellent interior passing and not just rely on Rose to get them the ball, I see us being a huge threat to Miami. Boozer would also have to be a factor. If LeBron keeps playing the 4, Booz needs to let him know that he needs to be guarded so James can't help on Rose as effectively.

This is all assuming Rose is back, healthy, and playing with confidence.

Thread Information