• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Is it just NY mainly that does this crap (Bargs was booed from the beginning there)? I remember the reaction here when Mirotic and Asik came over here was extremely positive.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
after all the rumors, wade stays in miami...aldridge is really being courted by everyone, i hope he ends up in san antonio...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I might need jono's asian friend to confirm but I think Monte Ellis will be a good offensive fit at the Pacers.

Some weird deals, the Stauskas one for example, Kings would be the hardest team to follow IMO and Carroll isn't worth $60 mill over 4 years but good on him.

good to see the east getting a few more reasonable players from the west too.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I might need jono's asian friend to confirm but I think Monte Ellis will be a good offensive fit at the Pacers.

Some weird deals, the Stauskas one for example, Kings would be the hardest team to follow IMO and Carroll isn't worth $60 mill over 4 years but good on him.

good to see the east getting a few more reasonable players from the west too.
He is when the cap will be nearly 120m in two seasons.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
jordan will become just a defensive presence in dallas...a younger version of tyson chandler...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Spurs going hard after David West now. I think it's either the Spurs or the Cavs for him now.

Lakers trading pick + cash for Hibbert....