• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I think they're just gonna roll it over if they can (ie. if Love stays). They can't sign anyone if he leaves so they may as well pay him.

They're gonna overpay Thompson so badly. Dude isn't worth 7 figures even if he's getting 10 o-boards a game.

Riggins

International Captain
Yeah they've got to try and resign them all, but ideally then flip at least someone. As Zach Lowe says, they can't have two max's and whatever TT gets tied up in guys that essentially play the same position.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is KLove the type of guy who'll leave money on the table? I doubt it so he'll probably be agreeable to a S&T. Would be the best option if he wants out.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
If they are only giving the Finals MVP award to one of the winners; then they should say "Final Winners MVP" or some **** like that. Because there is no way this finals or even last finals that Lebron wasn't the most valuable player from either team in the finals.

If I read correctly; it was the first time in history a player (Lebron) lead both teams in points, rebounds and assists.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
ah ok...you don't have to get upset...i saw malone and immediately thought of karl...i hadn't seen that story, hence my question...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mudiay dropping to 7 is insane. Work on his jumper and he'll beast it, he has all the physical tools.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Lots of people saying we got a steal in Bobby Portis. I've been watching some highlights on YT, seems like a decent jump shooter. Needs to put on some weight though. I think he was projected to go in the teens so definitely sounds like a steal at 22nd pick.

Apparently he had been tweeting crap about Pau and Rose 4 years ago ("**** DRose"), so he tweeted this last night.

Bobby BP Portis
‏@BPortistime
Bulls Nation sorry for the tweets I sent 4 years ago. I was a boy then. I'm a man now. And a Bull. DRose, Pau, what kinda donuts yall like?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
have the knicks become better after getting two draft picks and trading away tim hardaway jr?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
have the knicks become better after getting two draft picks and trading away tim hardaway jr?
Game 1 of the 2015/16 season, I doubt it, but by the start of the following season, when they get another opportunity for a top draft pick because they have an awful squad, yes.