• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I'd be very surprised if Thibs is working for the Bulls next season. All mail is that he's gone.
Yeah :(

He just can't (or won't) settle his differences with the management. As much as I love this guy and want him to be our coach for as long as he coaches, I find it difficult to blame GarPax on this one. It will suck to lose such a hardworking guy though.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
This Chris Copeland story is just weird. Best of wishes to him of course, but Thabo and Pero arrested for staunching and obstructing police? weird.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah :(

He just can't (or won't) settle his differences with the management. As much as I love this guy and want him to be our coach for as long as he coaches, I find it difficult to blame GarPax on this one. It will suck to lose such a hardworking guy though.
That sucks...more importantly though chicago really needs to figure out if rose is their savior going forward...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
On behalf of the Boston Celtics, I would like to invite you to confirm Brad Stevens as this season's COY.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
That sucks...more importantly though chicago really needs to figure out if rose is their savior going forward...
Chicagp should scam some desperate team into giving up some young developing stars for Rose
MVP Rose is gone.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really hoping Indy & the Pelicans secure the 8 seeds for each conference. It'll be a tough ask for the Pelicans though, will have to beat the Spurs because there's no way Westbrook is losing to the TWolves.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pretty funny that the Knicks suck at losing when it actually would do them good. The Wolves could easily have the last 3 number 1 picks even if Bennett plays like he was drafted at 31.

I hope the Pels get 8th. Davis needs the playoffs.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the warriors and the rockets should go through fairly comfortably, i am not so sure about the other matchups in the west...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
The last 2 minutes of the Bulls 4th quarter were frustrating as ****. I knew our D had fallen off but I didn't think I'd see this in the playoffs. This kind of defense will not be anywhere near good enough against the Cavs.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Thankfully we have Clips vs Spurs. The other 7 series have been one-sided (so far).

Of course if Bucks or Pelicans didn't lose game 3 in OT, it would look a little different.