• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
OKC were the big winners of the day IMO.

I've kind of liked the 76ers grand plan, but don't think giving away MCW and KJ McDaniels so cheaply was a smart move.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
KJ sure. but MCW is rubbish.
Yeah that's what the Grantland boys seem to think too. I don't think MCW is great but do think he'd be useful when the 76ers started trying to win. That pick they receive is protected so ill be interested in seeing who they go for and if the player becomes good or busts.

Perhaps I'm just wrong with the rebuilding, I figured that in the 2016-17 season they'd want to win, maybe it's more 18-19.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Would've been good but sounds like Bosh might be out for the rest of the season with a blood clot in his lung. :-O
yeah miami's season is lost, not that they were going anywhere anyway...dragic will make them stronger but i don't think that will make them contenders even with a healthy bosh...wade has declined too much and bosh can't carry the team alone...whiteside and dragic need to be spectacular for them to do something in the east next season...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Chicago are deeper this season than last, yet they managed 48? wins then. Butler's playing well, Gasol and Noah can help with playmaking plus they have more shooting. Maybe they pick up a veteran floor general like Nate Robinson, to pick up the slack. They are still good for a deep playoff run.

Riggins

International Captain
Yeah they're still a chance to compete in the East - they needed Rose to re-discover at least 75% of his MVP form to make a serious run though.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Chicago are deeper this season than last, yet they managed 48? wins then. Butler's playing well, Gasol and Noah can help with playmaking plus they have more shooting. Maybe they pick up a veteran floor general like Nate Robinson, to pick up the slack. They are still good for a deep playoff run.
they cannot contend without rose is what i meant...and this team was built to be contend for a championship this season, they won't be satisfied with just a deep playoff run...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
We really needed Rose to play out the rest of the season and get in better game shape prior to the playoffs. Now even if he comes back in 2 months it won't be good enough.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
We really needed Rose to play out the rest of the season and get in better game shape prior to the playoffs. Now even if he comes back in 2 months it won't be good enough.
yeah although it has to be good news that he will be able to come back so quickly...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What's Nate McMillan up to these days? Always rated him. Reading they want Mark Jackson too.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Boston Celtics in the running for the playoffs. Wow Brad Stevens can coach, and Isaiah Thomas can ball!

duffer

Reading on a closed forum that the Nuggets locker room is completely toxic and it's rubbing off on the younger guys so Connolly couldn't wait as trade values were plummeting. This organisation has no direction at the moment, are they tanking or trying amongst other contradictions.

duffer

Apparently Lawson and Faried are the leaders of the mutiny, going out on benders, not playing hard defence and talking ****. There's a lot more.