• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm seeing a bunch of mid to late first rounders and some salary cap oxygen. Even if we hit homers with our picks we'd probably end up with more Lawson/Faried level players as opposed to a Melo.

Wrt to Karl, I've read he couldn't work with Josh so gave him an ultimatum. Can't see us upgrading coach's while BS is still under contract. Not how KSE teams roll

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Read so many Celtics forums whenever I see BS, I think Brad Stevens. That aside, at least you aren't where Brooklyn Nets are, Or th Lakers.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Anyone else reading grantland this season? Surprised by how good their coverage is.
Yeah I've been really into their stuff the last two seasons, it's gotten especially since Pruiti joined the Thunder and Lowe joined the staff. The Zach Lowe podcast is one of my favourite shows on the 'net at the moment, he's so smart about the game. I love his pods with Bill because Bill is just insane and makes all these sweeping judgements and stuff like a fan and Zach is just like "....nah" and then Bill is like "yeah, you're right" haha. Good dynamic. with those two.

Triangle blog is great too. Bill may be polarising (and from what I've read, a walking ego these days) and a bit on the nose but he's done a fantastic thing with that website. Across the board it is amazing, Jonah Keri and the baseball coverage is top tier, their NFL coverage is great (and another fantastic podcast) and the pop culture features are great. One of my first stops every day.

duffer

NBA Legion saying C's are in for Lawson. Would love to get one of their more valuable picks for him if Smart is off the table.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Don't blame him, he was all-star caliber last season and instead of doubling down on him they acquired a third starting caliber PG and marginalised his role even more. I hope the Rockets can find a package for him, double lefty backcourt *drool*

duffer

Rockets have pieces but reports saying Dragic won't re-up there and would take the max from other teams.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Celtics have gaps at center and a guard who can finish on the pick n' roll so we've been linked with Cousins, Kanter, Dragic, Thomas, Lawson...pretty much everybody on the block. Not to mention we've got Bass, Thornton, Prince, and Evan Turner, that we might sell to a contender for even more picks.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Dragic on the Heat could be huge for them. Not sure of the details but sounds like they dumped Granger and a couple of 1st rounders off to get him.

Whiteside (does he start?)
Bosh
Deng
Wade
Dragic

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Celtics scored on Isaiah Thomas!? Still couldn't move Bass, which is just as well with Jared Sullinger out for a while.

duffer

The Spurs -Clippers game was just brutal. Pop sending DeAndre to the line 28 ****ing times. Glad they didn't win, hate that kind of cynicism in sport.

duffer

But yeah, loving the possibilities of Goran with Bosh, Wade and Hassan. Where do we think this places Miami now?

duffer

Just reading up on the trades now. Happy with the AA deal but worried that if LMA skips town when he expires we risk getting nothing if they miss the playoffs.