• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Gets even funnier, Knicks haven't got a first rounder this year, there's a weak free agent class this year and the Nuggets have option to swap their 2016 pick with the Knicks. Oh my god.
Actually the Knicks do have their 1st rounder this year. Here comes the next Patrick Ewing.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Celtics sell Green to Memphis for Prince, New Orleans' Austin Rivers (who will get flipped) and a protected 1st, having sold Brandan Wright to Phoenix for a protected 1st. This tank race is getting competitive.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
a lot of surprising contenders this year...who would have thought the hawks and the warriors (less of a surprise but still) would be dominating(not just leading) their respective conferences halfway into the regular season...

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
a lot of surprising contenders this year...who would have thought the hawks and the warriors (less of a surprise but still) would be dominating(not just leading) their respective conferences halfway into the regular season...
The Disciples of Greg Popovich would have called it. What's suprising for me is how hard the Spurs are finding the going.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The Disciples of Greg Popovich would have called it. What's suprising for me is how hard the Spurs are finding the going.
26-16 is still a good start. I get the feeling that they are finally getting into the swing of things now that Kawhi is back. You wouldn't want to finish in the top 4 and get the Spurs in the first round.

BTW, I wonder if the Cavs are starting to regret the Love trade now, given that Wiggins is starting to look really good halfway through his first year.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Picked them to come out of the West.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Picked them to come out of the West.
do you feel they are ready to handle the playoffs, veteran teams like the mavs, the spurs, the thunder and the even the clippers over a 7 game series? i am not ready to give them the west just yet...

duffer

I used to think being a perennial first round out treadmill team was worse than being a lotto team. I take it back, take it back. This season is the most depressing for a long long time. Would do anything to support a playoff team.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I used to think being a perennial first round out treadmill team was worse than being a lotto team. I take it back, take it back. This season is the most depressing for a long long time. Would do anything to support a playoff team.
Who do you back?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Ahh. Pretty rough reason y'all are having, but if your GM is smart he could sell quite a few of the players for picks and assets and the deadline.

duffer

Who on our roster do you think we can get decent value for? I can't see past this doom.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
A lot of players that would make a difference on teams with roles for them. Chandler to the Clippers or Blazers, Lawson is valuable, Faried is interesting, Afflalo is probably one of the top 6 SG's in the league (not saying much but he's an upgrade for most teams and can defend his position). All could net you reasonable picks and maybe some alright young talent.

Future ain't bright in the short term though. Got to say, the worst move of the decade so far is letting Karl go. I'm sure it was mutual but my lord is Brian Shaw a ****ty ****ing coach.