• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Was just tuning in to ESPN to watch the Marshall-NIU CFB bowl game and they had an NBA round up show finishing up - they showed a vid of Lebron's son playing school basketball...kid already looks pretty ****ing good.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
how long are fisher and jackson going to last, the way things are going for the knicks?
Dunno but I piss myself every time I think of Melo. All Star level but not a Superstar. Him and Amare have been exposed.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
amare was made to look better than he was by nash when he was in phoenix, without a great PG to feed him, he has shown himself to be a very limited player...and injury-prone to boot...i always thought that 5 year $100 million deal he signed with the knicks was completely ridiculous...

as for melo, i think he was hyped because he came in the same year as wade and james and was constantly compared to them...i am not sure if i am remembering correctly but wasn't he the only one who got into the playoffs his rookie year of those 3? if i am right i think that served to increase the hype...it was pretty clear from the start that he was an excellent scorer and not much else...

duffer

duffer

No ****, they'll let them walk and clear cap space for players who can create some semblance of a team with. Had nothing to do with their trade values, just Fatmelo.

duffer

Officially in tank mode then. Calderon is the last left, though I can't see them getting rid of him without shipping a pick.

duffer

Gets even funnier, Knicks haven't got a first rounder this year, there's a weak free agent class this year and the Nuggets have option to swap their 2016 pick with the Knicks. Oh my god.