• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cavs are not doing well are they? My call of them not winning a title with the new big 3 looks pretty good right now.
I don't think anybody has anything against you for having that opinion; it's your reasons why which boggles my mind.

duffer

Yeah, why isn't an entirely new look roster playing with an unfamiliar system and roles under a new head coach gelling like the Spurs? It's not like the Heat were .500 to start the Big Three era or anything, right?

I mean, you're probably right in saying they won't win the title, but come the **** on.
Exactly, and the Celtics Big 3 rang in their first season together.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
That Celtics trident is the exception that proves the rule. Still way too early to write off the Cavs.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The West is again way stronger than the East, like last year. I am not sure regarding the solution for this. In US, the travelling times from East to West is large, so two divisions makes sense but right now it is an unbalanced league in this respect.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The West is again way stronger than the East, like last year. I am not sure regarding the solution for this. In US, the travelling times from East to West is large, so two divisions makes sense but right now it is an unbalanced league in this respect.
The East need to sign a few quality players from quality Western teams. Pau Gasol and Kevin Love are good additions to the East but don't impact on the West's strength.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
james doing a good job of bringing down expectations this season..it's difficult to see them winning a title this year but james took a much worse cavs team all the way to the finals so anything is possible..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm really disappointed in Andre Drummond and the Pistons. Every game I hope for a 20 and 12 sort of game but he just doesn't take enough shots.
Andre is back! 3 individually great games on the bounce, today getting 20 boards and 26 points. The team is still rubbish though.

duffer

I know that there's always a team we say this about every season but Philly take stinking to seriously new levels. I'm not watching another of their games this season.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I can watch them in small doses. I find myself switching to another game whenever KJ McDaniels goes to the bench.

duffer

Mavs weren't going anywhere anyways. Worth a try, it fits okay on paper and Rajon doesn't have a humongous contract either.

edit: Just checked, he's an expiring.

Last edited:

duffer

They still have Barea, Felton and Harris on their books though. They should be able to get something serviceable for one of them (hopefully)

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Rondo's offense is mostly driving to the basket, finding shooters with his mad passing skills, and generally getting everybody else shots where they like them, rather being the guy to hit the shots, plus when he's keyed in he is a very good defender for his position. Him and Dirk will hit it off really well.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Mavs weren't going anywhere anyways. Worth a try, it fits okay on paper and Rajon doesn't have a humongous contract either.

edit: Just checked, he's an expiring.
i don't see them winning the west but they are a very good team now...