• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm really disappointed in Andre Drummond and the Pistons. Every game I hope for a 20 and 12 sort of game but he just doesn't take enough shots.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just watched the first half of the Nuggets game on league pass. Kill me, 84 ****ing points. Gonna be a long season.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Who in their right minds thinks I'm gonna trade Carmelo Anthony from my fantasy team? Are they serious?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
chicago may finally win a ring this year if rose can keep from getting injured every other game...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Enjoyed the Rockets-Thunder game immensely. Complete defensive game. First time in 11 years both teams shot below 30%.

Harden is just too good right now but Thunder was great v Howard. Didn't allow him to get shots and his FT% is just 60%, so was a sound strategy. I am wondering if Rockets do not really have a big chance for reaching the finals. They do have Harden and Howard but the other three in their team aren't the greatest.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Do you believe they would be winning if he wasn't doing that?
i think they would be more competitive if they had a better coach, a better defense and if kobe became more of a facilitator on offense…but none of that is going to happen this year or even next year...

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Do you believe they would be winning if he wasn't doing that?
It's this attitude that has put them in the mire. Nobody wants to play with Kobe and until this cancer is gone from the team they can't really rebuild.

In terms of actual basketball play it's stupid hero-ball basketball. He's never been really efficient and it's just more pronounced when the team is losing. But a real team player tries to get the best shot for the team; not hoisting up contested shots while his teammates are watching. Selfish player just going for the individual records while he can still play. 1-9.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Cavs are not doing well are they? My call of them not winning a title with the new big 3 looks pretty good right now.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Yeah, why isn't an entirely new look roster playing with an unfamiliar system and roles under a new head coach gelling like the Spurs? It's not like the Heat were .500 to start the Big Three era or anything, right?

I mean, you're probably right in saying they won't win the title, but come the **** on.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Kevin Love is very lucky to be included in the big 3 talk - He isn't playing at an all-star level at all.

I was surprised at how short the odds were of a Cavs championship this year, but yeah still plenty of time to gel.