Page 189 of 245 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3675
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: ***Official NBA Thread***

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Immense game from LeBron. The intensity he played with was great and I don't think I've seen that from him before.

I really hope they lose tomorrow though...

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Oh, and I agree re: Nash and Rose playing minutes together, though I think Rose would be a poorer version of AI in that respect though. I think Rose needs the ball more to exploit his insane athleticism.
    Absolutely, but have you seen him cutting to the rim when someone's actually able to pass him the ball? It's fap worthy.
    RIP Craigos

As much as anyone could hate Lebron, seriously, it's ****ing BOSTON. How are people liking this team? Garnett is a complete wanker, so is Rondo, and a Heat-Thunder finals is a way better spectable. So silly.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    I really dislike KG and Rondo but love the way they play. I dislike LeBron as well and find his game utterly boring to watch. And I really really hate Miami. Like, really hate them. I hated them before The Decision.

Easy choice for me.

Lots of people hate Miami because those Hardaway, Mashburn, Mourning teams played awful ball. Was a Miami fan when I was younger, Mourning and Mash were two of my fav players.

I don't know how anyone could find Lebron's game boring, but that said, I find Tendulkar boring so who am I to judge.

International Vice-Captain andruid's Avatar
    Sometimes I'm online, Sometimes I'm offline
    As much as anyone could hate Lebron, seriously, it's ****ing BOSTON. How are people liking this team? Garnett is a complete wanker, so is Rondo, and a Heat-Thunder finals is a way better spectable. So silly.
    Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho, and several of their respective players have also been massive pricks when they win or lose. Yet folk contrive to support their respective teams. Ah the sports fan. What do you really want?
    Quote Originally Posted by fredfertang View Post
    Why don't the boxers have any head protection any more?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Burgey submitted a class action suggesting they harden the **** up.

You're missing my point. I'm not talking about Boston fans, I'm talking about neutrals.

Lots of people hate Miami because those Hardaway, Mashburn, Mourning teams played awful ball. Was a Miami fan when I was younger, Mourning and Mash were two of my fav players.

I don't know how anyone could find Lebron's game boring, but that said, I find Tendulkar boring so who am I to judge.
    Tim Hardaway's Killer Crossover - YouTube

Didn't care how ugly, would watch all game just incase this came out.

Timmy was a legit balla.

Used to hit crossover button with Timmy soooo much in NBA Live '98

Lebron is a big part of the reason, but don't discount Wade either. He's almost as big a douche as Lebron. The Decision, the Celebration before they even played a game, the way both Lebron and Wade have behaved like entitled and spoiled brats since those aforementioned events, all makes it easy to root against them...even against Boston. And I generally despise all Boston teams! I will be pulling for the Thunder to win against either of these two teams.

You hate Wade because of 2006. You can deny it, but it's true and you know it. And it's fair enough, but it's entirely seperate of what I'm saying.

The Lebron thing is obvious and I understand it, but people (not Cleveland) need to get over it. You had no dog in the race and it's just sad. The man made an (admitedly huge) mistake in the way it was handled. He was 25. I'm 25. I do stupid **** ALL OF THE TIME. People need to get some perspective. I get that the team is unlikeable, that's fine, but the vitriol people spout about them is beyond rational. Lebron does more good in this world than probably any person you know or ever have met, where is his credit for that? That doesn't matter though, he made a poor choice nearly 2 years ago. Sheesh.

Chicken Champion! Battle Pong Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Have no b33f with LeBron or the Heat, just like Rondo mostly. Besides, any neutrals or casual fans who support the Heat are labelled bandwagon jumpers anyway.
    "Under the spreading chestnut tree,
    I sold you and you sold me."

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Lebron is a big part of the reason, but don't discount Wade either. He's almost as big a douche as Lebron. The Decision, the Celebration before they even played a game, the way both Lebron and Wade have behaved like entitled and spoiled brats since those aforementioned events, all makes it easy to root against them...even against Boston. And I generally despise all Boston teams! I will be pulling for the Thunder to win against either of these two teams.
    The Decision was as much ESPN than anyone, Lebron thought he was helping out a children's charity by hosting it. The celebration was a Riley led initiative and was meant for Wade and his +1 who they thought they'd get. No idea why Lebron gets all the hate for it. The not 1,2 etc was the only mistake he made. He had every right to leave Cleveland, he lived up to all his obligations there and never once dogged it like Melo and Dwight, or asked to be traded like Kobe, KG did.

The Heat missed the boat for their easy ring last year though. The Thunder are stacked and KD is the biggest clutch killer I've seen for years. They're going to be in dogfights for years if they want a chip and I can't see what moves they can make to get the bench they desperately need, you can't rely on their shooters to knock down the easy looks they get. If they could find two or three of them they'd be in business.

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post

Absolutely, but have you seen him cutting to the rim when someone's actually able to pass him the ball? It's fap worthy.
    Yes, he'd turn into a slasher like Westbrook who'd rely a lot less on his jumper. Throw in his iso strengths when Nash is off the court and it's full of win, apart from the defensive end where both guys will struggle to guard their position.

International Vice-Captain Riggins's Avatar
    I was thinking today, what's the deal with players restructuring their contracts and ****, can both sides agree and say reduce what its worth, say KD/Westbrook reducing their max's to like 85% max to try and keep harden/ibaka?

I think I remember reading an article about paul pierce restructuring his contract but have no clue how it works.

Thread Information