• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
This has to be the first time since the decision that I'm not rooting for the heat to lose. Indy (plus their fans) are just so unlikeable this year.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah watching the replays I'd say at least 2 of them were very questionable calls. Playing with three fouls could've changed the game.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I should've posted this a while ago but Mark Jackson surprised me as a coach. Shouldn't have been fired but hopefully gets picked up again. Anything to keep him off the air.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I should've posted this a while ago but Mark Jackson surprised me as a coach. Shouldn't have been fired but hopefully gets picked up again. Anything to keep him off the air.
Yeah me too. I don't think his in-game coaching was very good (at all really) but there's no question that his players loved him and he motivated them. No Steve Kerr, plus Reggie and Mark Jackson regularly on TV next season is going to be a nightmare.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lebron or Timmeh? Don't know who I love more. This will be a good watch. Win either way.

Last edited: