• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Been reading more about it. Seems he's been done or involved in racial related issues in the past, and the Clippers manager/coach had no idea. Eeek.
Don't know all the details of the tenant bias cases against him but I reckon many Sydney developers would sympathize as vast majority opt to pay massive fees rather than provide a component of social housing in their projects as latter is seen as being detrimental to sale prices

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Cheers Clapo. Not sure why I didn't go to Grantland immediately when this broke, great website.

DingDong

State Captain
made me wonder about how backwards australia is as a country when a guy like sterling is banned for a comment like that and a guy who called a sri lankan 'a black ****' is now the coach of australia.

australia has a long way to go

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
They were playing excerpts of it on the radio, but I have yet to listen to the whole thing. It sounds like it went on for a while.