• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Julius Randle to finish th job of carrying Kentucky to another title, and get drafted 5th overall anyway :wub: Behind the likes of Wiggins, Parker and Embiid

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Durant and Westbrook had their asses saved by Reggie Jackson today. If it went to 3-1 it would have been embarrassing and dangerous.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
WHERES JONO'S AZN FRIEND.

pls.
Hey man you were the one that shut down comms with him and saying "this is the last thing I'll say on this", he wanted to keep going! Kept emailing me, so annoying. Now you've thrown away your opportunity for a potential "told you so" (presuming you are right and he is wrong since I know bugger all about what you guys debated).

Meanwhile, how ****ing nuts is this Donald Sterling story? Unbelievable stuff.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It's pretty believable actually, it's been common knowledge that he's a gigantic **** for decades. It was largely ignored because he's rich as **** and the Clippers have always sucked.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Been reading more about it. Seems he's been done or involved in racial related issues in the past, and the Clippers manager/coach had no idea. Eeek.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)