• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Not big on Afflalo but the rest I had in mind when I made that post. Also, Davis is playing great and probably should have been selected ahead of Lillard.
What's crazy is that you could make a very good team out of all the players that didn't make it from the West, that's how stacked that conference is.
Two Celtics in the Rising Stars challenge! Based on their quality this will likely be the most one sided win for the sophomores in the challenge's history. I really want to see how Anthony Davis and Jared Sullinger work as high post-low post combo.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Two Celtics in the Rising Stars challenge! Based on their quality this will likely be the most one sided win for the sophomores in the challenge's history. I really want to see how Anthony Davis and Jared Sullinger work as high post-low post combo.
Haven't they changed the way the teams are selected this year? I heard the teams will be mixed with sophmores and rookies.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Watched one or two taped Chicago Bulls games recently, and gosh, Taj Gibson and Carlos Boozer look like twins! Its really creepy on defence when one of them switches to the other guy's man and for a brief second it looks like He's split into two players right there on the court.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Bulls are 19-8 since the beginning of the year and have won 7 of their last 8 games. Noah is 15/12/7 in the latter stretch and Gibson has been great as well.

Man the self belief of this team is just out of this world. No Rose, Deng traded, still struggling with injuries and a pretty useless Boozer, and they still treat every game like it's a statement game. I was at that ATL game when Noah almost got a trip-dub in the first half and he was playing like a possessed man. I feel so lucky to be a fan of this team day in day out. Win or lose, you just know they're going to give you their best.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Did KD just lock up the MVP? Personally I think the race hasn't been close this year but I seem to be in the minority.

Also, **** Scola. Picks tonight of all nights to actually play.

P.S: Noah is my DPOY.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I'm shocked to see you turn this into something about poor LeBron being a victim...

I've consistently been a KD fan since I watched him decimate everything in sight in the FIBA tourney in '10, so I'm defo biased towards him, but i don't think it's all bias. This hasn't been close since the last week of January, despite LeBron's 60 pointer against the cats. If all KD had to do was be on cruise control to win it February on, then this was never close.

Similarly, the last two years weren't close either. LeBron killed it.