• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
So my wife's just put me on suicide watch...
At least Chicago still have other decent ballers and an Amazing coach. I reckon if Rose's injury plays out so he comes back in April, they will still likely be a 4th seed and in the playoffs all posts of stuff could happen.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
At least Chicago still have other decent ballers and an Amazing coach. I reckon if Rose's injury plays out so he comes back in April, they will still likely be a 4th seed and in the playoffs all posts of stuff could happen.
I thought he was done for the season...?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought he was done for the season...?
Didn't know that at the time. Still, with the Eastern Conference as it is, these guys could very reasonably ugly their way into the conference finals like the Celtics did 2 seasons ago. Our two main offensive were shooting on one leg, Ray Allen's bone spurs and The truth had knee issues. Bradley's dodgy shoulders kept popping out of their sockets, and outside of KG our big man rotation was Stiemsma with Plantar Fascitis, Ryan Hollins and Sean Williams.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Didn't know that at the time. Still, with the Eastern Conference as it is, these guys could very reasonably ugly their way into the conference finals like the Celtics did 2 seasons ago. Our two main offensive were shooting on one leg, Ray Allen's bone spurs and The truth had knee issues. Bradley's dodgy shoulders kept popping out of their sockets, and outside of KG our big man rotation was Stiemsma with Plantar Fascitis, Ryan Hollins and Sean Williams.
they won't be able to get past either the heat or the pacers....so i don't see them in the conf finals unless one of those two teams have significant injury-related issues...the conference really only has two quality teams so a lot of below-average teams are going to make the playoffs...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Did anyone watch the GSW game today? That was crazy, Curry and Thompson were enormous.

I've already watched more regular season games this year than the past 10 years combined, loving the NBA, despite my kind of bad Minnesota call - I don't think they are THAT bad though, they'd be 3rd in the East.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Did anyone watch the GSW game today? That was crazy, Curry and Thompson were enormous.
I've already watched more regular season games this year than the past 10 years combined, loving the NBA, despite my kind of bad Minnesota call - I don't think they are THAT bad though, they'd be 3rd in the East.
Which kinda says alot about the East, considering just now the actual 3rd seed has a losing record. Nevermind the Atlantic Division.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
The East is terribad this year. Doesn't bode well for our Bobcats pick...
The Bobcats will end up 9th seed and from there the lottery will take hold. We Celtics will end up with Atl's mid 1st rounder in spite of cutting a deal for the now lottery bound Nets :ranting:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
how horrible are the knicks? if dallas can win a ring with a one-dimensional player like nowitzki as the centerpiece of the team, i guess melo can as well with the right pieces around him but this particular team calling themselves contenders is just a bad joke...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah they are horrible. Tim Hardaway Jr is a decent shooter for them, I hope he starts to get more minutes. Also, good to see Kobe back, he was very rusty, but can only improve.