Page 155 of 245 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3663
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: ***Official NBA Thread***

So good, So so good. Dallas v Miami 2 would be epic. 5 playoff road wins in a row. The Thunder were shooting lights out for 3.5 quarters but kept turning the ball over, they had to go cold at some point. Was so good to watch.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Noah was decent, they basically ran the offence through him because Rose was shut out of the paint in the half-court game. Boxscore assessment there.
    Yup. Spo outcoached COTY.
    RIP Craigos

Miami have been lucky in a way as they are yet to face a truly high powered offence this playoffs. Dallas would give both them and Chicago nightmares defensively, they are playing at such a ridiculously high and fluid level right now.

Question: Do you bring Caron back for the Finals, looks like he'll be healthy.

You can't bring back Caron for more than a few minutes as a role player unless you're down in the series AFAIC.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    You can't bring back Caron for more than a few minutes as a role player unless you're down in the series AFAIC.
    Yeah would agree with that. He's missed too much time to be really effective. Plus, why mess up chemistry when you don't have to? If he comes back and can get you 6 good fouls, then I say the Mavs should use him for that. But, we're not ready for all that talk yet. As a Mav fan, I (and countless others) have learned not take any series lead for granted. We have to finish off OKC first, then we can think about the Finals.

miami will win it all...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    miami will win it all...
    Where's that ban button....

**** the Bulls D was amazing today, some of the shots they forced Bron into making were amazing. Shame he made most of them, really. Miami's series to lose from here. The way the double off the screen and funnel Rose to help and make him give up the ball is amazing in the fact that they recover so amazingly fast.

State Captain
    cant believe noah only got 50k fine for abusing a fan while bryant got 100k what a disgrace if anything noah should be fine more
    Member of the bring back Bruce Campbell Campaign.

****** is such a throwaway term on an NBA court. Bigger things to worry about, what did the fan say to him? Should have just laughed and copped it.

Miami is just too athletic defensively, Bron is just an animal on both ends of the floor. Said it at the start of the season, Chicago need another guy who can create his own shot. They have one genuine scorer and shotmaker. JR Smith would be nasty on that team, even JRich if they can work something out. **** it, get Michael Redd for peanuts.

They need something, Bogans missing open threes more or less lost them that game. If he made them when the Bulls were rolling they would have been out of sight early. Trust Korver to miss all his open threes when it mattered too.

Mike Brown. Heh, could be a good fit actually. 4 years though, wow.

The Finals. Chance for redemption. I LOVED that Dirk (and the rest of his teammates) didn't stay too long to "celebrate" after the game. The job's not done. The real prize is still ahead.

That Dirk three-pointer to put them 1 point ahead was huge.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    That Dirk three-pointer to put them 1 point ahead was huge.
    He's been the most under-rated superstar in the league for years. Much of that has been due to the Mavs post-season record, which I thought was hugely unfair to pin on him. Well, he's getting his due this year with fans/critics finally placing him in the same league as any current superstar and comparing him to the greats of the past. Seriously, I want Dirk to win a ring more than I want the Mavs to win it. The fact that one would automatically accomplish the other is just gravy.

State Captain
    wade's really struggling hope he can pick it up still defending well though

Thread Information