• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
This is killing me thinking about how good a Bulls-Celts series would've been. Sigh...

In other news, Lowry wants a trade if Dragic is resigned.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Spurs offense is so good. Over 48 minutes they get so many layups and good looks it's going to be hard even for a super explosive team like OKC to keep up. They epitomise the whole marathon theory of basketball. Just wears you down. They need to miss a lot of shots to lose a game.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Rondo with a monster game, but Heat are too much. Should be over in 4. Spurs v Heat will be awesome.

Riggins

International Captain
The refereeing in the heat-celts game today was horrendous. Probably cost the celts the small chance they had of stealing the series. Only chance now is if Ray turns back the clock and gets seriously hot in 3 of the next 4.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Heck of a Game 4 between Mia/Bos. I was sure Wade's shot was going in at the end of OT but Boston survived. Why the hell did Wade not jump into Daniels when he had him in the air? That would've been a 3 point foul and a win for Miami.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The way Wade has been shooting free throws this series, it most certainly wasn't a sure thing. I think he'd almost prefer to take his chances with a wide open three, he's always thought himself a better long range shooter than he actually is.

That all said, I agreewith you. I was yelling it at the time.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I was also yelling at him for not passing to Chalmers for the actual play Spoelstra ran, but hey, Dwayne Wade is clutch baby, he doesn't pass.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Well I, for one, did not expect OKC to win 2 games this series, much less be in a strong position to win the series. Much impressed yo.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Well I, for one, did not expect OKC to win 2 games this series, much less be in a strong position to win the series. Much impressed yo.
I just didn't expect the Spurs to be dominated at home tbh. I didn't think SA would have much luck in OKC either.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
wow...the west won't be much of an upset whoever wins...but the celtics are doing great...however they have to win game 6 or miami will still take this...

duffer

Lebron needs help. He carried that sorry ass roster tonight but they still fell short. Their defence was the biggest letdown though. Nowhere near being as smothering that we saw all last season. KG had a boss game though.

duffer

That said this is a sloppy conference finals. Teams who miss open shots, are lazy at getting back on D, have trouble executing. The West has been so much better.

Johnners

Lebron needs help. He carried that sorry ass roster tonight but they still fell short. Their defence was the biggest letdown though. Nowhere near being as smothering that we saw all last season. KG had a boss game though.
He's carried it most of the playoffs, Wade in particular has been so disappointing.