• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Fusion

Global Moderator
Will be suspended for Game 2 I think. Very idiotic. I personally think Boston has a good shot at beating the Heat as they match up well with them. Of course, they have to get through the first round before that and having Rondo suspended and losing Game 1 isn't a good start.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
How in all of **** did the Clippers do that?

I just ate my words regarding Nick Young as well but idc, that was amazing. Reggie Evans such a beast and how about K-Mart's D on Gay on the final play. So good.

Riggins

International Captain
Went and drove my brother into uni and come back and the clippers did that! what the ****!! watching replay of the 4th quarter now.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
At the minimum Celtics need Rondo and KG on the court and shining to hope to get far in the playoffs. Otherwise they'll likely come up short.

Fusion

Global Moderator
That foul by Terry at the end there was incredibly irresponsible and probably cost them the game.
He's had those dumb, critical fouls many times in his career. He just gets a brain freeze sometime. But he's also our 4th qtr guy and without him we don't win that championship. I guess you take the good with the bad with him.

yeah it must be crushing to think that you could have easily been 2-0 or at least 1-1...but this could still go down to the wire...
We've now played 4 games this year at OKC and led in the final min of all 4 before losing. You know what that tells me? That OKC is simply a better team. You can blame an unlucky bounce once or twice, but not four times. I'm not giving up on the series though, it will still go 6 or 7.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
So for the Celtics to hack it in the playoffs a without Rondo a guy like Paul Pierce has to step up and score 36 with 14 rebounds? That's when the truth hurts.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
We've now played 4 games this year at OKC and led in the final min of all 4 before losing. You know what that tells me? That OKC is simply a better team. You can blame an unlucky bounce once or twice, but not four times. I'm not giving up on the series though, it will still go 6 or 7.
well yeah the thunder are definitely the better team this year...but playoffs are not always about the best team winning and the mavs have shown enough fight in enemy territory not to give up hope right now...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So for the Celtics to hack it in the playoffs a without Rondo a guy like Paul Pierce has to step up and score 36 with 14 rebounds? That's when the truth hurts.
I'd be happy he's still capable of that type of game. Celtics should hold home court and take this. They won't be able to keep up with Miami over 7 games though. Not enough rest time for their older guys. They'll be worn down by Lebron and Wade.