• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the real contenders this year seems to be miami, maybe oklahoma city and the mavericks as well...

the lakers are poised to have a very bad season by their standards, so are the celtics...what with their rosters being significantly depleted and bryant and pierce injured to boot...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Rip Hamilton to the Bulls!

The shooting guard we having been crying out for!
I don't know. I'm excited and all, but he can't contain all the guards like Bogans could. I'd have rather waived Ronnie. Bogans was a more productive (despite what Chicagoans think) and has a better ball IQ.

Hopefully this will take some pressure off Rose offensively, but I think it makes us worse defensively. Or maybe I'm too pessimistic.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Man, I can't keep up with all these signings. Odom with Mavs, Chandler with NY, Billups with Clips, now I'm hearing possible Gasol trade for Boozer and Korver?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
exactly...orlando is poised to win a number of rings in the coming years, he would be missing out in a huge way...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
in other news, the knicks and the bulls sneak by their opponents on day one...the lakers should just stop playing on christmas, they have lost almost every time in recent years...the explosiveness of brown and the versatility and length of odom were really missed today especially in the absence of bynum...fisher should just retire now, he is just not good enough to be on the team any more forget the starting lineup...also odom gets ejected in his first game as a maverick...didn't look a lot like he wanted to be out there...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Golden State looking great in the last couple of games. They always had the offense, but Mark Jackson seems to have them committed to playing smothering D and grabbing boards. Screw lob city, Warriors are my new favorite underdogs.