Page 114 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3662
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: ***Official NBA Thread***

Bad luck Fusion, but tbh it was so on the cards. Mavs having a history of playoff chokers in Dirk, Kidd, Marion up against a 4 times Championship side with their Big 3 fit again. I said it before this is going to be an incredible series. Mavs have more talent but Spurs have the bigger cajones.

edit: Noice by Chicago too.

what about the thunder? that was impressive...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

Have to catch a replay. If it was anything like Game 2 it would've been fun.

How much cap space do OKC have next season? I know they have a good amount, but just how much? They should certainly be after David Lee/Amar'e. Some size and offence in the paint and they could build a dynasty...
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

They have a fair bit I think. Lee is a definite possibility but can see Phoenix wanting to S&T Amare for the max. I'm sure someone will be desperate enough to bite on that.

Yeah probs. Knicks after they miss out on the big 3 probably.

State Captain
    thunder smoking the lakers again

Fair efforts from LeBron & D-Wade today. Doubt we'll see any series upsets in the east though, carn Thunder!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

the thunder creating hopes of a huge upset! san antonio playing like a contender again, george hill stars as they protect home court and go back to dallas 3-1...

Thanks for coming Denver and Dallas, see yourselves out.
    penis

Dream XI: M Hyder, J Linker, M Clock, S Wetsin, A Simms, A Golcrhist, B Hugg, S Worde, B Leap, J Giuseppe, G MacGrith

Watching Denver play has been brutal this series. Melo at the press conference yesterday "I'm doing everything in my power to beat the Jazz, but I need some help. I really need some help". It's true, he's the only one who's shown up and played like he cared,

Chauncey has been rubbish, Kmart crippled, JR a complete tool, Birdman not much better and Nene invisible. The worst has to be Dantley though, his rotations have been terrible especially with Ty and his Carter. For him to come out and blame Melo because he turned the ball over and say "Maybe if Karl was still here", bloody hell, he can piss off. He'll never get an NBA head coach gig ever.

Team is in some serious strife, Melo and Birdman were jawing each other on the bench during the game, JR comes out on his twitter calling his teamates selfish(heh) and Melo calling out the whole lot. Losing Karl was meant to galvanize the team but it looks like a case of when the cat's away. Sigh, rebuild time, was fun while it lasted. Firmly on the Cleveland and Spurs bandwagons now.

A couple of really good articles I read this morning. This one on the Nuggz and this one on the Bobcats.

The Charlotte one is gruesome though, not a team I think about very often but that situation will get ugly in the next few years.

State Captain
    if thunder can get through the lakers they have a pretty good shot against jazz but jazz should still win though

BDL is my fav bball site on the net. It was better when Skeets was editing though, damn The Score!

Love Skeets around draft time. What happened to him?

Thread Information