• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think the Lakers are winning two games in Dallas. Which is a shame because once they're out you miht as well hand the trophy to Miami.

duffer

Pau has been such a vag this series. Truly pathetic. Bynum is the only Laker who can hold his head up here. Lakers choked this one away and it's on Pau. Softer than I've ever seen. Rick Carlisle series MVP, he schooled Phil so far. What a way for him to go out.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
This has been such a strange playoffs this year. Teams in the West who can make the finals are pretty much now down to OKC, Memphis, and Dallas. I'd have called you a liar if you told me that at the beginning of the season.

duffer

Heh, Lakers fans online are some of the greatest entertainment available right now. They're turning on Pau big time. Go to Lakersground or clublakers for some real laughs.

Then again: “I’m upset I’m not performing as well as I should,” said Gasol, who admitted to “tension inside of me.”

Maybe it's justified.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Such a gangster performance by the Celts today, KG and Rondo just ballin'.

Heat can't win if Bosh refuses to aim up and LBJ can't shoot. If he shots 40% and Bosh actually put in a shift they're very much in that because Chalmers and Anthony worked their ****s off.

duffer

Rondo is just tough as ****. ****ing love this guy, and Paul Pierce is a G. Oh my god I hope Boston win this series, although I can't see their veterans being able to bring the same kind of energy over seven games. The Heat are too young, strong and athletic. Doc has to work wonders with their old guys to get them through this.

duffer

Oh and Bosh outvadged Pau today. Wow that was soft as ****. I guess having nearly a week off gave the C's enough energy to play like they were 10 years younger but still. Maaaaannnnnnnn.....

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Congratulations to the Mavs, 4-0 to the Lakers is probably one of their best and I truly hope that they go all the way. Watched the 3rd game of the series and it was not the Dallas team I expected to see.