Page 106 of 233 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3491
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: ***Official NBA Thread***

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion!
    RIP Craigos

congrats! well deserved unlike a starting guard...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

So stoked right now. Youngest Bull ever to make it. Hope he gets some play time.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    Watched the Bucks v Mavericks the other day, WOW! Bogut really has upped his offensive game. I know he wasn't playing against a great defensive centre or anything, but he had an arsenal of moves.

Milwaukee really could be a force if they improved their defense.
    Cricketweb Colts Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hayden > Lehmann
    I'm a member of Club Kerry

I'm Green

The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!

Bucks will be so much better the moment Jennings can pick his shots better. Has been shooting below 40% for 2 straight months iirc, and has generally been taking at least 12 shots a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

Bucks would be so, so much better without Redd's contract. Bogut's a star though, only guy along with Dwight averaging 15/10/2.

Hopefully we see some big moves before the deadline, would love to see Iguodala alongside LBJ. Amare rumoured to Cavs as well but can't see him along side Shaq especially now with Hickson emerging. Al Jefferson will probably be dealt to a contender which is good news for Big Nate.
    Last edited by Hoggy31; 31-01-2010 at 07:32 PM.
    penis

Dream XI: M Hyder, J Linker, M Clock, S Wetsin, A Simms, A Golcrhist, B Hugg, S Worde, B Leap, J Giuseppe, G MacGrith

another game winner from bryant...

Haha man, what a game that was. Beating Cleveland and La without Melo. Feeling very optimistic about this team in the playoffs. They'll drop games against sub .500 teams but they are hot **** against the top teams. Bodes well for the end of the season. Just need one more rebounder, although Birdman was a beast today and Kenyon is playing the best ball he's played since Jersey.

Bonus win tbh, as the rough back to back in Utah is probably a loss but after the powderpuff start it's good to see the Lakers being reeled back into the pack. Haven't watched much NBA ball this year but getting right back into it now.

Lakers were real impressive without Kobe, I think they're gonna go back to back.

They'll get beat the **** up by Denver though, if they get a shot at Cleveland they'll be banged up hard. Not sure if they can do it, really liking what the Cavs are doing right now.

the nuggets just destroyed dallas..!

13th straight for the Cavs with another win over the Magic. Going to be incredibly tough for anyone to stop them this year based on what I've seen so far. Nuggets & Lakers with a fit Melo/Kobe look the only other genuine contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Clapo View Post
    13th straight for the Cavs with another win over the Magic. Going to be incredibly tough for anyone to stop them this year based on what I've seen so far. Nuggets & Lakers with a fit Melo/Kobe look the only other genuine contenders.
    you nailed it...don't think anyone else stands a chance...

International Captain thierry henry's Avatar
    Does anyone else collect basketball jerseys? Thinking of making it my expensive hobby tbh. Particularly fond of the old school designs, the uglier and more random the better really. Recently purchased a blue Lebron one which is the 1988/89 Cavs design, pretty snazzy imo.

Am coveting one of those awful blue (and rainbow) late 80s Nuggets ones, think it would be especially cool if it had Anthony on it (or Mutombo tbh), found some on Ebay but I'm suspicious of them as they are very cheap and not branded, seems too good to be true.

Yeah beware of those eBay ones. Not a collector of bball jerseys but I did want to collect all Cricket WC ones and found a **** load of fakes on there. If it doesn't have the NBA seal I wouldn't bother tbh.

Thread Information