• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One of the main reasons why I was against any team giving Booze that much money. Seriously, the guy is always hurt.

duffer

Just saw Blake Griffin play for the first time in yonks. Guy is averaging 16/13 shooting 74% for the pre-season. Between him and Wall for ROY this time around. So going to watch some Clippers games this season. This guy is the ****.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just saw Blake Griffin play for the first time in yonks. Guy is averaging 16/13 shooting 74% for the pre-season. Between him and Wall for ROY this time around. So going to watch some Clippers games this season. This guy is the ****.
We talkin' 'bout practice?

duffer

The season previews on espn and nba.com are sick. More or less watched all of them, listened to both Simmons' preview podcasts. Gah, this wait is killing me.

duffer

Planning on getting over there at some point in the next couple of years for work. Probably somewhere on the East coast. Really need to watch some games in person.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Give us a ring if you're by Chicago mate.

My team for the PC.net fantasy league:

Chris Paul
Trevor Ariza
Jeff Green
David Lee
Chris Bosh
Deron Williams
Al Horford
Andrea Bargnani
Marcus Camby
John Wall
Ray Allen
Marcus Thornton
J.J. Hickson

Thinking about dropping Camby for Artest. Camby's already showing worrying signs with injury etc.

duffer

Forgot abnout fantasy ball? Anyone else interested here? If we get to 10 or so then I'll set one up and actually update it this season

duffer

Miami are sick. Loved watching that second half defence. When they eventually get Bosh integrated into their offence they will be insane. In two years time after a couple of drafts and full MLE's spent then they you might as well give them a few rings to save us all the trouble.

Awesome team to watch though.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Really hoping for better offensive execution from my Bulls against Detroit tonight. They looked completely lost against OKC towards the end. Rose was a ****ing island. Happy with what I've seen on the defensive end though, even if we got the brunt of the foul calls.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Ho ho ho, sweet comeback win. Rose is such a ****ing gun. Absolutely ridiculous defense all around in the second half, especially in the fourth. I think I called it in this thread that JJ is going to have a breakout season, and its nice to see him get off to a decent start. Oh and Omer Asik is going to be huge for us.

Watching a replay of the Hou-Den game, and man is Harrington a great fit for the Nuggz or what? They're ridiculous on the boards now. Can't wait till next Monday to watch my two favorite teams at the UC.

Wouldn't mind if the season ended now tbh. Rose and Noah would win the scoring and rebounding titles respectively. :p

P.S: Luol Deng is a wasted of space, you heard it here first.

duffer

Ho ho ho, sweet comeback win. Rose is such a ****ing gun. Absolutely ridiculous defense all around in the second half, especially in the fourth. I think I called it in this thread that JJ is going to have a breakout season, and its nice to see him get off to a decent start. Oh and Omer Asik is going to be huge for us.

Watching a replay of the Hou-Den game, and man is Harrington a great fit for the Nuggz or what? They're ridiculous on the boards now. Can't wait till next Monday to watch my two favorite teams at the UC.

Wouldn't mind if the season ended now tbh. Rose and Noah would win the scoring and rebounding titles respectively. :p

P.S: Luol Deng is a wasted of space, you heard it here first.
Hmmmm.

On Denver, when they get Martin and Bird back their roster is a contender. Problem is Melo, make a good trade and rebuild or risk losing him for nothing. Shame he didn't have another season or so on his contract, this could be a year where they go far. Their style of play is the one which worries the Lakers the most out of all the West teams.

ANd I love John Wall already. This guy is Iverson quick with Paul like handles and insane strength. Incredible prospect.