• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Snap Brownlow poll

Who will win the 2008 Brownlow medal?

• Judd, Chris (Carlton)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Riewoldt, Nick (St Kilda)

• Selwood, Joel (Geelong)

• Other (please state)

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ablett for mine, but would vote for that bird who wore the red dress a few years back.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I reckon Ablett will take it out.

Gonna be ****ing awesome. The Ablett/Bartel head-to-head contest is going to be SWEET! And I also reckon Brent Harvey has a chance.

Wow, Bartel, Ablett and Harvey... sounds just like 2007.

Btw is it true that Richo wasn't invited to the Brownlow? If so that's ****ing disgraceful!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ablett should win. Wouldn't be surprised to see Simon Black leading (or at least 2nd) at the half-way point though.

pasag

RTDAS
Btw is it true that Richo wasn't invited to the Brownlow? If so that's ****ing disgraceful!
That would make no sense if true, as far as I know each club gets 10 players or so, so would be absurd if he wasn't one of them.

cameeel

International Captain
Don't really care who wins it to be honest, as long as it's not Brent Harvey, diving scum.

irfan

State Captain
Don't really care who wins it to be honest, as long as it's not Brent Harvey, diving scum.
GAGF. It'll be ludicrous if Boomer goes through a stellar career without winning a Brownlow. That being said Ablett should win.

Will stick my neck out and say that Joel Selwood will be Geelong's best midfielder by the end of 2010.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'll stick my neck out and say that without Bartel, Corey and Ablett in the midfield Selwood wouldn't touch the pill.

****in' Lee Brown could get 30 touches a game with those three attracting all the attention.

pasag

RTDAS
Harvey tribute was so OTT. Black's done incredibly so far, don't think Ablett will make it from here.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There was a proper footy player called Gary Ablett in the late 80s and early 90s, played for Liverpool then Everton. Hence round these parts tablets (the illegal kind) are referred to as "Garys"