• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Snap Brownlow poll

Who will win the 2008 Brownlow medal?

• Judd, Chris (Carlton)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Riewoldt, Nick (St Kilda)

• Selwood, Joel (Geelong)

• Other (please state)

• Total voters

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, was just trying to think of who had a great final 5 rounds, that was close enough. Can't think of anyone :cool:

EDIT: That said, Blacks last 5 weren't all that flash either. It'll be close [/obvious]

Last edited:

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
****ing nervous...Makes it worse that I have to follow it on the horrible AFL site update. Only man who I would be happy for black to lose it to is Richo tbh.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
****...shattered for Black...He never stopped performing, rest of the team cost him that tbh.

EDIT: Congrats to Cooney, he had a great year, good on him.

duffer

First one I've seen live (first one I've been in Melbourne for it). Quality stuff.

Johnners

Dire, Cooney was one of the last of the favourites I wanted to win it. Feel for Gazza, Richo & Black, who all either spent time on the sidelines, and/or were playing for a bottom 8 team.