• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soccer: UEFA Champions League Prediction Tournament

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For the (6) of you who've played in the Superbru Air New Zealand Cup prediction game, this is at the same site.

Once again, this is a prediction league with graphs and stuff to track performance.

All you need to do, is go to the following web address:

And then type in the following pool code:

Pool code: plotever

Enjoy!!

HeathDavisSpeed

Meh, might as well. Would rather watch the Air NZ Cup though.
Yeah. I won't be watching any of the games. In all likelihood, I'll just see the goals on the news.

And for those thinking they'll forget their picks, if you forget you are sent an e-mail a day before the picks need to be submitted.

grecian

I joined, I don't understand it remotely, and it was annoying having to pick a team I supported.

Aalborg, FTW, BTW.

I'll work it out before they kick off, I suppose.....

HeathDavisSpeed

Getting to the LAST CHANCE now. Champions League starts tomorrow, I think.

Whilst you can join after the start of the tournament, you will miss out on the points from the early rounds.

Players so far:

HeathyD
Vimes
BoyBrumby
Somerset
Clapo
Dav
Jamee
Grecian

It'd be good to get up to the 10 player mark, so get stuck in now. Ask me any questions if you have any problems with it.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll join. I'm yet to get back into this football malarky this season because every game i've watched has been a painfully bad one. But i'll do my best.

grecian

I'll join. I'm yet to get back into this football malarky this season because every game i've watched has been a painfully bad one. But i'll do my best.
I'd of agreed with you until last weekend, but I thought there were some decent matches in this round.:)

grecian

Fair enough.

BTW, I did my predictions and they still sent me an e-mail reminder saying I hadn't. Is this par for the course?

HeathDavisSpeed

You haven't made any picks at all yet. You should still be able to pick for tomorrow night's games.

For the games you miss, I think you are given 10 wildcards for the season - i.e. you can miss picking 10 games and it will pick a default of a 'home win' for you.

EDIT: Looks like Somerset hasn't made any picks despite joining a few days ago.