• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What AFL team do you support?

What AFL team do you support

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As we go to print, current CW stats show 50% of people support the Swans.

About as accurate as one of those Sky News interactive polls.

ripper868

International Coach
Learn to poll correctly Morgieb, you need an irrelevant option for everybody to press...as it is, i'll take the dockers as most irrelevant.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha like Arsenal. If you wanted a team like Arsenal you should've gone with the Hawks. Great to watch when on song, beautiful ball movement, gigantic man up front who's not only big and powerful but is rather prolific.

Sydney is akin to Liverpool. Boring as **** to watch but always manage to scrape into the finals despite playing like ****.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Haha like Arsenal. If you wanted a team like Arsenal you should've gone with the Hawks. Great to watch when on song, beautiful ball movement, gigantic man up front who's not only big and powerful but is rather prolific.

Sydney is akin to Liverpool. Boring as **** to watch but always manage to scrape into the finals despite playing like ****.
Nah, not so much playing style (although I grew up in the era of "Boring, boring Arsenal", before the chant became ironic), but that like Arsenal they play in red & white, were big in the 30s, are from outside of the heartland of the sport (Victoria & the north-west, respectively) & are there or thereabouts, but in no serious danger of winning it.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
A large chunk of the Swans fanbase is in Melbs I think, due to them formerly being South Melbourne Swans. But point taken.

In any case, my original point still stands.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
ROOS FTW!

Guessing only SKD & I support them on this board tho.
Decided to open this thread and pick a team from the poll, went with the Kangaroos. Where are they from? Are they any good? I hope they're not, it'd go against a lifetime of personal tradition

morgieb

Learn to poll correctly Morgieb, you need an irrelevant option for everybody to press...as it is, i'll take the dockers as most irrelevant.
This is a statistical thread, so no ITO.
Actually now I come to think about it, the Demons satisfy the ITO. :laugh: :ph34r:

Simon

Fremantle, used to go for the Cats but have never really watched enough AFL to get serious about it. Watched a Fremantle game about 2-3 years ago and was mildly interested so I support them now. Not that I could name more than one or two players or saw more than six minutes of their season.