• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's sports do you play?

Francis

State Vice-Captain
What's sports do you play?

Right now I'm playing rugby and tennis and trying to balance both while living a hectic life.

I'm pretty good at tennis but my game's gone down a bit in the past few years for whatever reason. I'm very much a confidence player. The thing I love about tennis, aside from the fact its tennis, is that you can go anywhere in the world and join a club and meet new people. I'd rather meet people through tennis than other social networks... just a fantastic game.

Been playing rugby for a while now though I get frustrated with the idiots who run my team. I wish I could play on a side which has more knowledgeable coaches. Right now I'm an openside flanker, and not to toot my own horn, but I'd rate myself about as good as Richie McCaw, but probably not as good as Jan Ellis or Michael Jones.

So again... what sports do you play?

sanga1337

U19 Captain
Apart from the obvious which is cricket I play tennis, table tennis, a bit of AFL and rugby and I used to play soccer.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
At the moment my schedule is pretty mixed.

Football (soccer) (6-a-side and-11 a-side), Rugby Union *spits* (touch and tackle), Cricket (a bit of coaching, occasional nets and a game every month or so in the summer), American Football (flag and tackle, have a tackle game in early Oct)

I enjoy and play basketball, golf and squash pretty regularly but Im not very good at them.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricket in summer and winter.

Have played rugby league, rugby union, Australian rules and soccer before though.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah I played League until I was 17 and Basketball until I was 16. I'm not big enough for League anymore and I wish I could play more Basketball.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just started training for cricket.

Play ping pong in my lunch breaks at work.

Would really like to play Basketball again, and Tennis if I can afford the time and money.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Been playing rugby for a while now though I get frustrated with the idiots who run my team. I wish I could play on a side which has more knowledgeable coaches. Right now I'm an openside flanker, and not to toot my own horn, but I'd rate myself about as good as Richie McCaw, but probably not as good as Jan Ellis or Michael Jones.
So you're playing International Rugby for wherever you're from then...

Play Rugby and Cricket myself.

Haven't played Rugby in nearly 9 months (mostly due to laziness and the fact that school rugby is ****) but I'm hoping to take it back up at Uni level. Don't think I'll get very far though, I'm pretty **** as it goes.

Cricket-wise it's been nearly 2 months since I've played, mostly due to weather and the fact I've been on holiday when the weather's been fairly good. Again goping to take that up at Uni level too. Reckon I could be playing a decent level of Cricket too. Not too sure though, I'm a bit rusty and I've only missed about 7 weeks of Cricket...

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Just started training for cricket.
Frothing so bad for this season. Coorpooroo finished minor premiers in A1 last year but lost their semi against 4th and nominated to be relegated. We won A3 comfortably, got promoted and look like we've recruited the guy who scored 1000 runs last season.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Hockey (not ice), Cricket and Rugby.

Hockey is definitely the one that takes priority over the over two, mainly because I'm much better at it than the other 2.

Last edited:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Football (been doing 7 a side at uni, now play 11 a side sunday league stuff), Cricket, been known to kick around an AFL ball, did Tennis a load in my teens.