• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's sports do you play?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I still get a buzz whenever I go to London (which isn't often) and see the streets I used to buy on the great game

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
T'would be a souless man who didn't tbh. Be funny if there was a slab of pavement that the punishment for standing on was going to jail as well imo.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
T'would be a souless man who didn't tbh. Be funny if there was a slab of pavement that the punishment for standing on was going to jail as well imo.
You mean there isn't?:-O Was going to get the missus to stand on it when I'm down there, get some peace and quiet then pop into the nearest clintons for a get out of jail free card when I started to feel guilty

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm actually planning on buying the Water Works, and the electric one too. Noone ever knew what to do with them in my day (even though it was really simple), also Free Parking, everyone I ever played with had a different function for when you landed on that.

Can proudly say I never completed a game of Monopoly

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha when I play I always put all the money from the fines from the community chest and chance cards on the free parking, and whoever lands there gets it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, same here, I'm sure there are alternatives though, maybe I'm making it up, let's be honest it would not be the first time did I ever tell you about the time I went to the moon