• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2008/09 Premier League Tipping

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Back for the new season. All welcome. :)

You are invited to join my EPL 2008/09 Tipping Competition at http://www.OzTips.com

===================================================================
Comp Name: CW Prem Tipping
Comp #: 150750
Comp Password: dire
===================================================================

To join:

1) Go to http://www.oztips.com/

2) Click the 'REGISTER' button on the homepage and set-up a Login (if you don't already have one with OzTips).

3) Once you have successfully registered a Username and Password, click the 'JOIN A COMP' button.

4) Enter the Comp # and Comp Password details above.

5) That's it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the website by clicking on the 'Help' link in the top header.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
How many did we get last year? Was roughly 8 iirc.
There or thereabouts I think. Grecian & dav weren't in it tho, so presumably we're missing two from then. Know Kyle was & headhunter too, possibly.

EDIT: & SoC joined in about halfway thru IIRC.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Week one update

1 - 7 geg_thomas
2 - 6 BoyBrumby
2 - 6 chalky15
2 - 6 Tom Halsey
5 - 5 -Matteh-
5 - 5 superkingdave
7 - 4 grecian
7 - 4 McPinch

Geg out on his own with 7 from week one with three of us a point back on 6. Grecian & pincy prop things up with 4s.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
week two update

Geg now two points clear from Halsey & Matteh. I slip down to fourth, but chalky goes two better & drops down to a share of last place.

1. (1) 13 geg_thomas
2. (5) 11 -Matteh-
2. (2) 11 Tom Halsey
4. (2) 10 BoyBrumby
4. (5) 10 superkingdave
6. (2) 9 chalky15
6. (7) 9 grecian
6. (7) 9 McPinch

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha, loving this. Winning without having to do anything. Will probably end up about 5th though.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Probably overdue an update.

1. (2) 26 -Matteh-
1. (1) 26 geg_thomas
3. (4) 24 BoyBrumby
4. (5) 22 chalky15
4. (5) 22 grecian
4. (5) 22 McPinch
7. (5) 21 superkingdave
8. (3) 18 Tom Halsey

Matteh draws level with NZT at the summit & last year's champion moves up to 3rd. Hals not tipping sees him plummit to the foot.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, loving this. Winning without having to do anything. Will probably end up about 5th though.