• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Nate Myles ever play for Australia?

Will Nate Myles ever play for Australia?

• Total voters

Jakester1288

International Regular
Simple question, complicated answer. I want to know your opinions on the matter.
In my opinion Australia will need to be low on forwards to give him a shot.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah probably. Just takes a few more people like Crocker to go to England or a couple of injuries.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Who would you rather have in your side Gallen, Tupou or Myles. I would go Myles any day of week. He would be one of first guys I would pick on the bench.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Who would you rather have in your side Gallen, Tupou or Myles. I would go Myles any day of week. He would be one of first guys I would pick on the bench.
In a first grade game I don't think there's much difference between Myles and Gallen (both have histories of aggression and bad behavior on the field) , but if it was a rep game I'd take Myles any day.

Jakester1288

International Regular
When in form I would take an order of Gallen, Tupou then Myles. Gallen and Tupou would be close though, with Myles trailing behind.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope not. Very limited player in my opinion.

Would be right up there withthe Paul Hoff (sp.?) selection in the late 80s/ early 90s.

Last edited: