• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the spectacular AFL marks

pasag

RTDAS
Idea came to me in a vision.

Should probably have youtube footage accompanied for our pommy friends.

Nominate Alex Jesaulenko 1970 GF v Collingwood, see sig for link.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have just ordered Origin of the Speccies off Amazon, actually.

Not a sentence I imagined typing 18 months ago, I have to say. Anyone read it? Any good?

cameeel

International Captain
Geelong v Melbourne
Carlton v Pt. Adelaide
Hawthorn v Brisbane
Collingwood v St. Kilda
Sydney v Fremantle
North Melbourne v W. Bulldogs
Adelaide v Richmond
West Coast v Essendon

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Edwards one last year was awesome...too bad it didn't win mark of the year because of Toyota pettiness, see they've fixed that this year.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****, that's an absolutely amazing grab.
One thing I'll always remember about that mark was that it was on the back page of the paper, and you could see the crowd's reaction. Most of them didn't stand out, except this overweight woman dressed in pink who stood out more than Moorcroft's mark. Pretty much she unwillingly had her chubby face planted on every Sun newspaper in Melbourne.

Just found the pic actually