• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2008/09 Fantasy Premier League Competition

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah it's already that time again...

Create a team here.

The CWers league code is: 279022-62118

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might do my usual team of all australians and players that have played in the dutch league

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Green
Ferdinand Gallas Lescott Woodgate
Downing Gerrard Fabregas (c) Nolan
Ashton Yakubu

Week 1 team at this stage.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My team:

Van der Saar
Sagna, Woodgate, Neill, Baines
Carrick, Downing, Nasri, Downing
Torres, Van Persie

Hoping after my relegation previously, I'll come back this year stronger then ever, and not do a Derby.

Anyone else entered too many Fantasy Football games, like I have? All these free ones, means I've entered tons, no way I'll keep up with all of them:wacko:

Sky, Telegraph, mail, channel4, so on...

Thinking if I'm doing well on various ones after the first couple of weeks, I'll keep up with those and let the ****e ones fall by the wayside.

The Telegraph has interesting free ones for the lower divisions. Obviously Matteh and Brumbers wouldn't be interested, as they're only doing League Clubs.:ph34r:

Last edited: