• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NFL 08-09 Season Thread

99*

International Debutant
Reports are that the Lions and Stafford have agreed to a guaranteed $41.7 million over six years. That could go up to $78 million with bonuses. WTF are the Lions thinking?

99*

International Debutant
I can't help but marvel at Al Davis. How one man can ruin a franchise so badly is beyond me. Passing Crabtree for DHB is almost criminal and he will pay for it big time. Also, the look on Kiper's and Maylock's faces when they took that safety in the second round. :laugh:

Denver didn't do much better either, for a team converting to the 3-4 they made some ugly picks. Trading their '10 1st rounder could be a massive mistake as well given they picked a 5'11"ish CB. And taking a blocking TE in round 2, must really want to make things hard for themselves this year.

KC did alright, Jackson was a solid pick, but #3 was a bit high for him, but he was the best 3-4 DE there and was their biggest need. Think Curry might have been a bit better.

But my Chargers, hmmm, a OLB? I know we struggled with no pass rush but I would have rather seen a DE or a ILB taken. Will be interesting to see how we improve in the later rounds, we need a ILB for sure and a DT/DE backup would be good.

And how about those Lions, taking a TE with the 20th? Risky tstl.